Check out these related products
- $11.49 List price $20.00Save $8.51
- $16.80 List price $30.00Save $13.20
- $15.29 List price $20.00Save $4.71
- $14.09 List price $16.99Save $2.90
- $13.18 Was $13.89Save $0.71
- $13.67 Was $14.39Save $0.72
- $9.45 Was $12.33Save $2.88
The Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Sourcebook: A Guide to Healing, Recovery, and Growth
Consider these popular products
- $10.20 List price $17.00Save $6.80
- $8.62 List price $15.00Save $6.38
- $15.50 List price $27.00Save $11.50
- $14.99 List price $24.99Save $10.00
- $10.87 List price $15.99Save $5.12
- $9.19 List price $14.95Save $5.76
- $14.22 List price $24.95Save $10.73
- $9.19 List price $15.99Save $6.80
- $5.79 List price $10.00Save $4.21
- $11.32 List price $14.95Save $3.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, McGraw-Hill, 2009, ISBN13 9780071614948, ISBN10 007161494X
The Definitive Resource for Trauma Survivors, Their Loved Ones, and Helpers
Trauma can take many forms, from witnessing a violent crime or surviving a natural disaster to living with the effects of abuse, rape, combat, or alcoholism. Deep emotional wounds may seem like they will never heal. However, with "The Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Sourcebook, " Dr. Glenn Schiraldi offers a remarkable range of treatment alternatives and self-management techniques, showing survivors that the other side of pain is recovery and growth.
Live your life more fully-without fear, pain, depression, or self-doubt Identify emotional triggers-and protect yourself from further harm Understand the link between PTSD and addiction-and how to break it Find the best treatments and techniques that are right for you
This updated edition covers new information for war veterans and survivors with substance addictions. It also explores mindfulness-based treatments, couples strategies, medical aids, and other important treatment innovations.
|Number of Pages:||446|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER|
|Author:||Schiraldi, Glenn R.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.00 x 2.34 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.