The Periodic Table of Character Traits (Paperback)
Arrives by Thu, Jan 23
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Publication Date: 2019-11-23
About This Item
Since the beginning of time, mankind has been on a tireless quest for the ultimate revelation: to discover who he is and why he exists. There are no two greater questions that we must all come face-to-face with in order to truly be alive. You can do what so many others (including me) have done and avoid these questions by engaging in things that don't matter, assigning value to things that don't last, and succumbing to the "natural order" in an attempt to make sense of it all. Or, you can look for true meaning in your life that cannot be found in things or even out there in another person.
This is a book that must be studied and not just read. It will force you to examine the character traits that have shaped you to leading the life you live and explains them into two types: Core and Destructive. Core are those traits that as we embrace and live out will begin to discover our true worth and purpose. Destructive are those traits that are like a cancer because they will destroy us and our relationships and therefore need to be eradicated - cut out.
- A Final Review of each core character trait designed to force you to be honest with yourself
- An Elemental Check and Action plan that will ask you tough questions so you can check yourself against each core character trait and then take action
- It will make you take a hard look at yourself and the traits you think you possess
- It will make you think and want to be better
- Design your life
- Live in the now
- Discover who you are
- Discover why you exist
|Number of Pages|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.