Original 16" Big Wheel Ride-On, Red
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$163.85 List price $250.68Save $86.83
- Reduced Price$155.45 List price $185.05Save $29.60
- Reduced Price$211.03 List price $316.73Save $105.70
- Reduced Price$19.74 List price $29.25Save $9.51
- Reduced Price$19.78 List price $29.25Save $9.47
- Reduced Price$12.63 List price $17.19Save $4.56
- Reduced Price$13.96 List price $18.98Save $5.02
- Reduced Price$13.24 List price $18.02Save $4.78
- Reduced Price$13.94 List price $21.45Save $7.51
- Reduced Price$15.43 List price $20.97Save $5.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Original Big Wheel is back! Features include a three-position Grow With Me seat, a low center of gravity for safe riding, easy on/easy off body styling, an oversized front wheel for fast action peddling and wide rear wheels for sidewalk gripping action! The Original Big Wheel is easy to assemble and assembles in minutes using simple hand tools. It features sturdy plastic quality construction with a recommended weight limit of 70 pounds. It is recommended for ages three to eight.
Original 16" Big Wheel Ride-On:
- Age Range: 3 to 8 years
- With its large 16" front wheel, the Big Wheel is a blast from the past
- Cars graphics of your kids favorite characters
- The low-riding design offers easy on and easy off access and a low center of gravity for comfort and security
- Includes a "Grow with Me" 3-position seat to fit your child's growing needs
- This pedal powered ride-on is for ages 3 - 8 years with a recommended weight limit of 70 lbs
- Colorful character graphics included
- Sturdy plastic construction of the Big Wheel
- Product dimensions are 34.5"L x 21.3"W x 23.5"H
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||48727|
|Number of Speeds:||Attribute value not applicable|
|Brand:||The Orginal Big Wheels|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- my little girl is 40" tall, she has a little trouble reaching the paddles, but with a little push she dose move forward, she also has a hard time keeping the bike going straight or making turns and even ridding and trying to be bearing left or right. I would say that the height of the kid has more to do than age, and should be over 40", (from my view the kid should be over 4ft (48") for best reach to paddles) keep in mind that the back support is adjustable to longer legs, but the one I am referring to is the closer and minimum adjustment to the paddles.by HHHF9/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as they can ride it, I say they can use it. Our kids range in ages from 4 to 11 and they each have one. They just love riding them.by Bowser509/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it for my grandson's 3rd birthday - he loves it and is perfect for his size (40 inches)by parpatti6/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it isby Whela7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer6/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my Niece is 6 1/2, 45 inches and 41 pounds and she will be able to use for a few years.by meandmybaboo6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products