This is a great product - sand play without the mess! It is moldable and easy to clean up. My 7 and 9-yr-old grandsons love it!!
About This Item
- THE ONE AND ONLY KINETIC SAND: is like magic sand that sticks to itself and not to you! It oozes, moves and melts right before your eyes. It flows through your fingers like a slow-moving liquid, but leaves them completely dry.
- BRING HOME BEACH SAND FUN WITHOUT THE MESS: One touch and you can feel the fun. This cool sand feels like wet beach sand but won?t stick to anything but itself. That means no sand on your hands, clothes, molds, in your hair or in your bag. It leaves your hands completely dry and never greasy.
- ENDLESS EDUCATIONAL CREATIVE FUN: Stimulate children's imagination and enhance their manipulative ability. Soft, easy to shape or sculpt that impressively holds its shape and incredible detail. Since it never dries out or hardens, you can build again and again!
- NON-TOXIC: Made with a special formula of beach sand and polymers, this addictive sensory sand is hypoallergenic, and non-toxic making it a perfect gift for indoor or outdoor play for kids aged 3+.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Assembled Product Weight|
Spin Master Ltd
|Manufacturer Part Number|
great sand alternative
The Kenetic Sand I received is amazing! The kids in my in home child care love it! It almost seems like it's alive! But you can't have ANY moisture on your hands or surfaces or it will stick. I'm very cautious about little ones, so it doesn't go in mouths. Great stuff, under supervision.
Creepy but awesome!
We bought the 2 lb box. We loved it! I moves like a liquid and leaves your hands dry. No residue on the table because it only sticks to itself. If you use chunks of the sand to pick up the pieces that have fallen off, you're good to go. There was some residue left when I let my daughter clean it up. We made it into balls and were able to drop them onto the table and they stayed whole. But when picked up, it flowed like thick water. My daughter molds it into big chunks and then cuts it with plastic knives, forks and spoons. Storing it in an airtight container worked like a charm. For someone like me who hates playdough, this is terrific. No discernible odor, no residue on your hands and cleans up like a breeze? Yup, I'd definitely buy more of this!!
Great product! Exactly as described. My nephew loves it.
Not sure why someone gave this a one star whenever they said they would recommend it! We love Kinectic Sand..way better than the competitors (whose sand staind my hands). My daughter loves the Kinectic Sand, too. Yes, it is messy but what do you honestly expect. It's definitely not as messy as playing with real sand or play dough. It also feels amazing and will even keep adults entertained for hours!
This is just replacement sand for previous sand kits. The kinetic sand is great, I usually buy it for birthday gifts for kids 3 and older and they seems to enjoy it. The parents like the fact that it isn't messy. The 2lb for 9.97 was a good deal the kits cost 20 +.
Excellent sensory toy for Autism. Wonderful for Imaginitive play & Building Finger Strength.
hugely fun but quantities too tiny!
This stuff is great fun for little kids and toddlers who are tactile. My only complaint is that the quantity of sand provided is pathetically small. The box contains a totally unnecessary plastic tray, 4 very small animal molds, and a TINY bag of the actual stuff. Of course, you can order extra quantities of the kinetic sand in differen colors-- for more money-- BUT it is a seasonaal product and the extra bags aren't currently available! Frustrating. I bought the kit for my graddaughter and she loved it but wants more and it isn't available.
I bought this item for my 9 year old nephew for his birthday. He loves it, but his mom doesn't. She says it is messy, so I bought a mat he could put it on to play with it without having the mess. My cousin's little 7 year girl wants it too.
Fun, but messy
This stuff is pretty cool, but it's a freaking mess!! I've got sand everywhere!! And since its tan, it blends in. I suggest if you get this, get a color.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question