Check out these related products
- $25.13 List price $45.95Save $20.82
- $23.90 Was $29.60Save $5.70
- $19.43 List price $32.95Save $13.52
- $20.39 List price $29.99Save $9.60
- $21.08 List price $34.99Save $13.91
- $30.29 List price $39.95Save $9.66
- $12.89 Was $15.48Save $2.59
- $12.48 Was $13.70Save $1.22
- $15.33 Was $16.24Save $0.91
The Official Guide for GMAT Review
Consider these popular products
- $212.22 List price $271.67Save $59.45
- $7.53 List price $16.00Save $8.47
- $7.22 List price $8.49Save $1.27
- $10.85 List price $18.99Save $8.14
- $15.36 List price $22.00Save $6.64
- $168.11 List price $178.20Save $10.09
- $13.98 List price $20.00Save $6.02
- $10.63 List price $16.00Save $5.37
- $11.42 Was $12.19Save $0.77
- $8.25 List price $18.99Save $10.74
- $185.92 List price $238.00Save $52.08
- $110.93 Was $117.03Save $6.10
- $27.84 List price $33.20Save $5.36
- $14.54 List price $17.00Save $2.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2012, ISBN13 9781118109793, ISBN10 1118109791
Jumpstart your GMAT exam preparations with the official study guide, featuring real GMAT questions--and their answers-- written by the creators of the test.
In addition to more than 900 questions, the 13th Edition features: A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations*An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT exam sectionA 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation effortsGrammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal sectionComprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative sectionHelpful tips to help you prepare for the GMAT exam
Please note: There is no overlap between questions found in The Official Guide for GMAT(R) Review, 13th Edition, The Official Guide for GMAT(R) Quantitative Review, The Official Guide for GMAT(R) Verbal Review, and GMATPrep(R) software. The new practice questions in the 13th Edition replace 155 practice questions from the 12th Edition. The remaining questions overlap.
*"To use the Integrated Reasoning companion website, you must have one of the following browsers: Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer version 7 or higher."
|Number of Pages:||839|
|Author:||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|Series Title:||Official Guide for GMAT Review|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Publication Date:||March, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 11.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.