Check out these related products
- $11.27 List price $12.99Save $1.72
- $8.98 List price $10.99Save $2.01
- $6.05 Was $7.12Save $1.07
- $15.52 List price $16.81Save $1.29
- $7.59 List price $10.99Save $3.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, St. Martin's Griffin, 2006, ISBN# 0312351984
"The New York Times" Crosswords: Easy, Relaxing-and Fun
With the workweek over and a long, relaxing weekend stretching delightfully ahead, what better way to ease the mind and soothe the soul than with a crossword puzzle? Or better yet, two hundred of them?
"The New York Times" and its crossword puzzle editor, Will Shortz, bring you this volume, overflowing with selected crosswords from the pages of the "Times," puzzles free of the obscure trivia of older crosswords, and full of modern, fresh vocabulary and fun wordplay. There's no reason to wait until Monday to pick up a pencil and puzzle away when the weekend hours beckon-along with two hundred pristine crosswords just waiting to be solved.
|Number of Pages:||240|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publication Date:||February, 2006|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.85 List price $19.99Save $7.14
- $12.42 Was $15.65Save $3.23
- $13.33 Was $14.23Save $0.90
- $5.19 Was $8.57Save $3.38
- $7.77 Was $8.36Save $0.59
- $12.85 Was $16.98Save $4.13
- $4.92 List price $8.95Save $4.03
- $13.80 List price $19.99Save $6.19