Check out these related products
- $27.51 List price $34.95Save $7.44
- $19.05 List price $29.99Save $10.94
- $23.33 List price $35.00Save $11.67
- $30.43 List price $39.95Save $9.52
- $25.58 List price $34.95Save $9.37
- $17.73 List price $26.00Save $8.27
- $24.08 List price $35.00Save $10.92
- $19.38 List price $27.50Save $8.12
- $16.05 Was $16.90Save $0.85
- $16.80 List price $19.98Save $3.18
- $32.29 List price $45.00Save $12.71
- $16.68 List price $24.95Save $8.27
- $11.01 Was $11.71Save $0.70
- $20.49 List price $25.00Save $4.51
- $26.74 List price $40.00Save $13.26
- $19.64 Was $21.42Save $1.78
- $19.22 Was $21.89Save $2.67
- $18.71 List price $29.95Save $11.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Random House Inc, 2013, ISBN13 9781607743002, ISBN10 1607743000
A comprehensive guide to the must-know wines and producers of California's "new generation," and the story of the iconoclastic young winemakers who have changed the face of California viniculture in recent years.
"The New California Wine" is the untold story of the California wine industry: the young, innovative producers who are rewriting the rules of contemporary winemaking; their quest to express the uniqueness of California terroir; and the continuing battle to move the state away from the overly-technocratic, reactionary practices of its recent past. Jon Bonne writes from the front lines of the California wine revolution, where he has access to the stories, philosophies, and techniques of top producers.
In this groundbreaking debut, Bonne paints an unflinching portrait of the current state of the industry: its strengths and shortcomings, its essential wines and those not worth pursuing. Lush full-color photographs, as well as a region-by-region tour of some of California's lesser-known growing areas, reveal the people and places behind the bottles. Finally, a comprehensive purchasing reference lists all the must-know producers and their best wines, making "The New California Wine" an essential resource for finding and buying the very best the state has to offer.
|Number of Pages:||297|
|Author:||Bonne, Jon , Castro, Erik|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.75 x 9.25 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $10.66 Was $11.50Save $0.84
- $15.48 Was $16.91Save $1.43
- $17.85 List price $30.00Save $12.15
- $20.18 List price $24.95Save $4.77
- $12.07 List price $16.95Save $4.88
- $16.63 List price $24.95Save $8.32
- $9.66 List price $19.99Save $10.33
- $12.47 List price $17.99Save $5.52
- $9.24 List price $14.95Save $5.71
- $25.22 List price $35.00Save $9.78
- $15.00 Was $16.14Save $1.14