Check out these related products
- $10.11 Was $11.71Save $1.60
- $10.46 Was $11.90Save $1.44
- $17.48 Was $21.24Save $3.76
- $18.25 List price $23.00Save $4.75
- $8.82 List price $14.99Save $6.17
- $11.66 Was $12.59Save $0.93
- $9.77 List price $14.95Save $5.18
- $10.69 Was $11.61Save $0.92
- $10.12 Was $12.98Save $2.86
The Mass: The Glory, the Mystery, the Tradition
Consider these popular products
- $8.45 List price $15.99Save $7.54
- $27.07 List price $39.99Save $12.92
- $9.03 List price $12.99Save $3.96
- $9.42 Was $11.12Save $1.70
- $14.69 Was $16.83Save $2.14
- $19.59 List price $21.00Save $1.41
- $14.28 List price $19.99Save $5.71
- $10.81 List price $14.99Save $4.18
- $10.53 Was $12.15Save $1.62
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Doubleday Religion, 2011, ISBN13 9780307718808, ISBN10 0307718808
An insightful and practical exploration of Catholicism's most sacred tradition.
"The Mass: The Glory, the Mystery, the Tradition "is an engaging and authoritative guide to Catholicism's most distinctive practice. And now, with the Church introducing revised language for the Mass, Catholics have a perfect opportunity to renew their understanding of this beautiful and beloved celebration.
With eloquent prose and elegant black-and-white photography, bestselling authors Archbishop Donald Wuerl and Mike Aquilina guide readers through the different parts of the Mass, from the entrance procession to the blessing and dismissal, capturing the deep meaning of elements that are at once ordinary and mysterious: bread and wine, water and candles, altar cloths and ceremonial books.
Step by step, they explain the specifics, such as the order of the Mass, the vessels used, the unique clothing worn, the prayers and responses, the postures and the gestures. Then they explore the rich historical, spiritual and theological background to each. Prayerful but practical, fact-filled but readable, "The Mass "prepares readers to participate more fully and appreciatively in the sacred rite at the heart of Catholic life.
|Number of Pages:||215|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Aquilina, Mike , Dinoia, J. A. , Wuerl, Donald, Cardinal|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||February, 2011|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 8.75 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.