Check out these related products
- $14.77 Was $19.13Save $4.36
- $18.33 Was $20.28Save $1.95
- $17.69 List price $24.95Save $7.26
- $17.08 List price $21.95Save $4.87
- $14.26 Was $15.65Save $1.39
- $16.90 List price $21.99Save $5.09
- $14.54 Was $15.47Save $0.93
The Little Saigon Cookbook: Vietnamese Cuisine and Culture in Southern California's Little Saigon
Consider these popular products
- $16.69 Was $18.06Save $1.37
- $12.29 Was $13.25Save $0.96
- $10.66 Was $11.50Save $0.84
- $11.84 List price $16.95Save $5.11
- $9.59 Was $10.62Save $1.03
- $17.49 List price $24.99Save $7.50
- $9.24 List price $14.95Save $5.71
- $17.85 List price $30.00Save $12.15
- $9.66 List price $19.99Save $10.33
- $12.47 List price $17.99Save $5.52
- $11.46 Was $13.94Save $2.48
- $8.38 List price $8.99Save $0.61
- $11.46 Was $13.67Save $2.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Globe Pequot Pr, 2011, ISBN13 9780762774494, ISBN10 0762774495
There's a rule savvy diners seeking the ultimate in ethnic authenticity always follow: Eat where the locals eat. "The Little Saigon Cookbook "takes you inside the local restaurants in Southern California's Little Saigon, the site of the largest single population of Vietnamese outside of Vietnam. From the French-inspired bakeries, the lunch delis, and the food courts to the weekend mayhem of the Pho house and wedding receptions at the boisterous seafood restaurants, these are the extraordinary meals that Vietnamese diners and others in the know enjoy every day.
"The Little Saigon Cookbook "offers dozens of family recipes, many surviving through oral history alone. It takes readers on a tour of culinary landmarks and introduces them to the wealth of authentic dishes found in Little Saigon--from the hot and crispy Vietnamese crepes down Bolsa Avenue to the crunchy, tangy chicken and cabbage "goi "salad from the Asian Mall.
|Number of Pages:||203|
|Author:||Ashborn, Julie Fay , Le, Ann|
|Publisher:||Globe Pequot Pr|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 7.75 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.