Accounting in the Lean Enterprise: Providing Simple, Practical, and Decision-Relevant Information
Check out these related products
- $47.45 List price $49.95Save $2.50
- $65.78 List price $69.95Save $4.17
- $47.05 List price $55.95Save $8.90
- $55.91 List price $61.95Save $6.04
- $87.14 List price $93.95Save $6.81
- $61.35 List price $72.95Save $11.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Productivity Press, 2009, ISBN13 9781420088588, ISBN10 1420088580
Despite the obvious need for transparency, a company s Lean results can continue to hide behind the mask of traditional accounting and dilute the benefits of a Lean implementation. When your organization opts to go Lean, you must empower your accountants with Lean tools that serve the Lean mission.
Accounting in the Lean Enterprise: Providing Simple, Practical, and Decision-Relevant Information explains how to develop the information and financial reports that serve the needs of a Lean-minded business. It presents alternative methods of reporting, and includes a step-by-step guide for transitioning to Lean accounting methods. The book is divided into three parts:
- The Fundamentals of Lean as a Competitive Strategy
- The Nuts and Bolts of Lean Accounting
- Controls and Transition
Walking you through Lean tools, activities, and philosophies, it addresses some of the most often asked questions about Lean implementations. It confronts many of the fears that are the source of accountants resistance to change including inventory management and valuation, GAAP compliance, and loss of control and benchmarks. Each fear is identified and resolved in a "Fear Box" inset, as the related topic is discussed.
Filled with checklists, guidelines, exercises, case studies, real-world examples, and company stories, the book provides you with the tools you will need to provide relevant, timely, and actionable information to the decision makers in your Lean environment.
|Number of Pages:||184|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Fullerton, Rosemary , Mcvay, Gloria , Kennedy, Frances|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Publication Date:||May, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.42 List price $28.00Save $15.58
- $17.85 Was $19.97Save $2.12
- $7.72 Was $9.91Save $2.19
- $13.42 List price $21.95Save $8.53
- $13.64 Was $16.02Save $2.38
- $10.87 Was $12.34Save $1.47
- $9.99 Was $11.11Save $1.12
- $10.52 Was $11.12Save $0.60
- $10.78 List price $13.95Save $3.17
- $8.96 List price $15.95Save $6.99