Check out these related products
- $10.66 Was $11.77Save $1.11
- $13.91 Was $15.48Save $1.57
- $13.09 Was $16.68Save $3.59
- $13.58 List price $19.95Save $6.37
- $15.76 List price $16.95Save $1.19
- $13.37 Was $14.95Save $1.58
- $15.09 List price $17.95Save $2.86
- $16.15 Was $17.95Save $1.80
- $10.84 List price $14.95Save $4.11
About this item
About this item
Presents lawn strategies that inform readers about soil, seed, mowing, weeds, pests, disease, and rendering a lawn child-friendly.
Now you can have green grass right in your own backyard, thanks to David Mellor, master groundskeeper of Boston's Fenway Park.
Everyone wants a green lawn, but how do you actually get one Bags of fertilizer Weed killer Sod? What about mowing? Everyone knows how to, but do you really know when to? Fenway Park's master groundskeeper David Mellor does. He's been caring for some of the nicest lawns around for years. In The Lawn Bible, Mellor offers you everything you need to know about lawn care for your part of the country, including planting, mowing, feeding, and troubleshooting, as well as tips, illustrations, and anecdotes.
Whether your yard is full shade, full sun, or something in between, David Mellor will help you transform it into the greenest grass of your dreams.
The Gospel of Grass, according to David:
--How to think like a lawn?
--How to make a lawn child-friendly and a child lawn-friendly?
--What combination of good soil, good seed, and good sun adds up to a great lawn?
--The mechanics and artistry of mowing
--How to win the war on weeds, pests, and disease?
|Number of Pages:||288|
|Author:||Mellor, David R.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 11.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $2.79 Was $3.52Save $0.73
- $14.70 List price $19.99Save $5.29
- $21.99 List price $34.95Save $12.96
- $16.22 List price $22.99Save $6.77
- $9.07 Was $9.66Save $0.59