Check out these related products
- $13.37 List price $16.00Save $2.63
- $13.59 List price $15.99Save $2.40
- $13.40 List price $19.99Save $6.59
- $21.67 List price $24.95Save $3.28
- $17.47 List price $25.00Save $7.53
- $16.66 List price $19.95Save $3.29
- $17.69 List price $20.00Save $2.31
- $23.14 List price $29.95Save $6.81
- $20.41 List price $28.00Save $7.59
- $14.08 List price $19.00Save $4.92
- $12.22 List price $16.00Save $3.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Beyond Words Publishing, 2009, ISBN13 9781582702407, ISBN10 1582702403
A renowned intuitive and visionary shows you how to know what you need to know just when you need to know it.
Intuition is not a rare gift that only a gifted few possess but an innate human capacity that can be enhanced and developed. Synthesizing insights from psychology, East- West philosophy, religion, metaphysics, and business, this hands-on workbook in the tradition of Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way, can teach anyone to achieve a heightened state of perceptual vitality and integrate it into daily life. Intuition, writes Penney Peirce, is "not the opposite of logic," but rather "a comprehensive way of knowing life that includes both left-brain analytical thinking and right-brain communication states." On a practical level, intuition enables us to learn faster and make quicker, more inspired decisions. On a deeper level, it "is a powerful tool that can heal the painful split we all feel between our earthly, mundane selves and our divine, eternal selves." Widely praised in its earlier editions, this new edition of The Intuitive Way, with a Foreword by Carol Adrienne, will introduce Penney Peirce's pioneering work to a whole new readership.
|Number of Pages:||260|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||INTUITION , SELF-ACTUALIZATION (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Author:||Peirce, Penney , Adrienne, Carol|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $21.60 List price $35.00Save $13.40
- $13.99 List price $24.95Save $10.96
- $8.64 Was $10.85Save $2.21
- $16.76 List price $21.95Save $5.19
- $11.21 List price $15.95Save $4.74
- $11.64 List price $14.95Save $3.31
- $10.80 List price $16.00Save $5.20
- $4.90 List price $5.99Save $1.09
- $75.15 List price $96.20Save $21.05