Check out these related products
- $13.29 List price $14.99Save $1.70
- $19.34 List price $25.00Save $5.66
- $20.14 List price $24.99Save $4.85
- $7.46 List price $7.99Save $0.53
- $17.55 List price $21.99Save $4.44
- $18.84 List price $19.99Save $1.15
- $14.70 List price $20.00Save $5.30
- $36.00 List price $39.97Save $3.97
- $11.60 Was $14.70Save $3.10
- $23.56 List price $27.99Save $4.43
Consider these popular products
- $30.22 List price $49.95Save $19.73
- $45.09 List price $75.00Save $29.91
- $37.99 List price $65.00Save $27.01
- $8.99 List price $9.99Save $1.00
- $37.38 List price $85.00Save $47.62
- $10.84 Was $11.68Save $0.84
About this item
About this item
A tale inspired by Hindu mythology is set in a powerful empire in ancient Meluha, where a hero foretold in legend rises to save his people from the threats of a dying river and Chandravanshis terrorism.
Called "archetypal and stirring" by Deepak Chopra, "The Immortals of Meluha "heralds an exciting new wave of fantasy writing inspired by the ancient civilizations of the East.
Tripathi devoted years to the research of Hindu mythological stories and history, and discussions with his family about the destiny of the human body, mind and soul to create this sweeping and fascinating adaptation of ancient Hindu mythology for modern fantasy readers.
1900 BC in what modern Indians call the Indus Valley Civilization and the inhabitants called the land of Meluha: a near-perfect empire created many centuries earlier by Lord Ram--one of the greatest monarchs that ever lived--faces peril as its primary river, the Saraswati, is slowly drying to exctinction. The Suryavanshi rulers are challenged with devastating terrorist attacks from the east, the land of the Chandravanshis. To make matters worse, the Chandravanshis appear to have allied with the Nagas, an ostracized and sinister race of deformed humans with astonishing martial skills.
The only hope for the Suryavanshis is an ancient legend: When evil reaches epic proportions, when all seems lost, a hero will emerge. Is the unexpected, rough-hewn Tibetan immigrant Shiva that hero? Drawn suddenly to his destiny, duty, and by love, Shiva will attempt to move mountains and lead the Suryavanshi to destroy evil.
|Number of Pages:||342|
|Series Title:||The Shiva Trilogy|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.50 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question