Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Jason, Piper, and Leo, three students from a school for "bad kids," find themselves at Camp Half-Blood, where they learn that they are demigods and begin a quest to free Hera, who has been imprisoned by Mother Earth herself.
Jason has a problem. He doesn't remember anything before waking up on a school bus holding hands with a girl. Apparently she's his girlfriend Piper, his best friend is a kid named Leo, and they're all students in the Wilderness School, a boarding school for "bad kids." What he did to end up here, Jason has no idea-except that everything seems very wrong.
Piper has a secret. Her father has been missing for three days, and her vivid nightmares reveal that he's in terrible danger. Now her boyfriend doesn't recognize her, and when a freak storm and strange creatures attack during a school field trip, she, Jason, and Leo are whisked away to someplace called Camp Half-Blood. What is going on?
Leo has a way with tools. His new cabin at Camp Half-Blood is filled with them. Seriously, the place beats Wilderness School hands down, with its weapons training, monsters, and fine-looking girls. What's troubling is the curse everyone keeps talking about, and that a camper's gone missing. Weirdest of all, his bunkmates insist they are all-including Leo-related to a god.
Rick Riordan, the best-selling author of the Percy Jackson series, pumps up the action and suspense in The Lost Hero, the first book in The Heroes of Olympus series. Fans of demi-gods, prophesies, and quests will be left breathless--and panting for Book Two.
|Series Title:||Heroes of Olympus|
|Number of Pages:||557|
|Publication Date:||October, 2010|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is book 1 in the Heroes of Olympus series. It has a few of the same characters from the Percy Jackson books, but it the main characters are different, and the story is mainly about them.by letownse4/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is part of the seriesby mamaburns512/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say kind of, because it seems to continue, except that Percy Jackson is not the central character this time.by Vaqueiro11/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. At the end of the Percy jackson Olympian series - the reader was left with a prophecy about 7 demigods. This book starts roughly 1 year after the end of the 'Last Olympian'. This book is just as good as the first series by Riordan.by Aries226911/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This book is a new series. Yes, it does have the Percy Jackson and The Olympians characters, but its main characters are totally new.by J093011/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's sort of a continuation to the Percy series, but he isn't the main character and it's told in a different point of viewby ssalsbury710/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yeah its the first book to the second seriesby kk700110/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby thetobster10/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will take place just like Percy jackson based on demi Gods and all but he will not be the main character. the author had said at the end of the last book of the percy jackson series he would be doing more demi god seriesby slytheringal994/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Realtor94110/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?