Check out these related products
- $26.03 Was $27.95Save $1.92
- $24.69 List price $28.00Save $3.31
- $24.17 List price $29.95Save $5.78
- $22.89 List price $30.00Save $7.11
- $19.41 List price $28.00Save $8.59
- $22.63 List price $29.95Save $7.32
- $26.60 List price $35.00Save $8.40
- $24.59 List price $39.90Save $15.31
- $18.71 Was $21.00Save $2.29
- $25.15 List price $29.95Save $4.80
- $26.08 List price $37.50Save $11.42
- $12.48 List price $14.95Save $2.47
- $53.40 List price $59.95Save $6.55
Consider these popular products
- $18.00 List price $30.00Save $12.00
- $10.46 Was $11.68Save $1.22
- $6.29 Was $6.99Save $0.70
- $9.52 List price $16.00Save $6.48
- $12.91 List price $15.99Save $3.08
- $23.64 List price $36.95Save $13.31
- $12.62 List price $15.99Save $3.37
- $12.31 List price $16.99Save $4.68
- $14.54 Was $16.88Save $2.34
- $11.79 List price $17.00Save $5.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Booth-Clibborn Editions, 2012, ISBN13 9781861543295, ISBN10 1861543298
Havana: Once the playground of the rich and famous, where Cuban rum flowed in legendary nightclubs, luxury hotels, and casinos, and celebrities danced the mambo till dawn--as well as a vital hub for drug running and money laundering. This fascinating book, drawn from an archive of press photographs and ephemera thought to have been the property of Capone-era Chicago gangster and bookie Grover Dullard, captures the essence of Havana from the 1920s through the '50s with a wealth of evocative detail.
Photographer Basil Hyman discovered this trove of Cuban treasures in Paris, and it led him on a voyage of discovery to Havana's rich past. His book's unique visual approach builds a picture of glamour and decadence in a mixture of photographs and memorabilia--postcards, menus, cocktail napkins, matchbooks, and much more; some reproduced as removable facsimiles. This book will transport the reader back to a long-lost world.
|Number of Pages:||160|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Harry N Abrams Inc|
|Publication Date:||December, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.75 x 12.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.