Customers also viewed these products
- $26.66 List price $37.50Save $10.84
- $14.20 Was $15.31Save $1.11
- $24.91 List price $29.95Save $5.04
- $14.25 Was $15.20Save $0.95
- $13.03 Was $14.66Save $1.63
- $13.75 List price $22.95Save $9.20
- $19.38 List price $22.95Save $3.57
- $13.27 List price $16.95Save $3.68
The Hadassah Everyday Cookbook: Daily Meals for the Contemporary Jewish Kitchen
Check out these related products
- $21.30 Was $24.54Save $3.24
- $12.77 Was $14.25Save $1.48
- $38.13 Was $41.07Save $2.94
- $20.63 List price $24.99Save $4.36
- $15.33 Was $16.15Save $0.82
- $13.99 List price $16.95Save $2.96
- $11.09 Was $11.81Save $0.72
- $13.26 Was $13.98Save $0.72
- $23.51 List price $35.00Save $11.49
- $23.16 List price $32.50Save $9.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Not Avail, 2011, ISBN13 9780789322210, ISBN10 0789322218
The Jewish love of eating extends far beyond the Shabbat and holiday tables to the every day. And while cholent and challah sate our appetites on Shabbat, and classics from brisket to latkes grace our holiday menus, what do we make for dinner on Monday night? Or prepare for Sunday brunch, or snack on in front of a movie? Here, America's leading Jewish women's organization, Hadassah, answers those culinary questions, sharing over 160 delicious, simple, kosher recipes that are destined to become family favorites.
The recipes in this book span the culinary globe, combining iconic American and Jewish tastes with Mexican, Italian, French, Asian and Middle Eastern-inspired cuisine. They also celebrate the growing availability of fresh, seasonal produce and gourmet kosher ingredients, from artisanal cheese and chocolate to organic meat and poultry. Vegetarians and omnivores alike will be delighted to find a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes (not to mention snacks and cocktails) that cater directly to them. Focusing on freshness, flavor and no-fuss technique, "The Hadassah Every Day Cookbook" brings the flavors of the world--and the farm--to the kitchen.
|Number of Pages:||223|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Koenig, Leah , Schaeffer, Lucy , Nathan, Joan|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||March, 2011|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.