Check out these related products
- $18.50 List price $29.99Save $11.49
- $27.53 List price $29.99Save $2.46
- $26.22 List price $32.99Save $6.77
- $19.08 List price $24.99Save $5.91
- $18.68 List price $24.99Save $6.31
- $22.08 List price $27.99Save $5.91
- $27.75 List price $35.00Save $7.25
- $24.68 List price $29.99Save $5.31
- $21.20 List price $29.95Save $8.75
- $23.99 List price $29.95Save $5.96
- $23.39 List price $29.95Save $6.56
- $31.24 List price $39.00Save $7.76
- $26.64 List price $35.00Save $8.36
- $33.55 List price $45.00Save $11.45
- $77.30 List price $85.00Save $7.70
- $53.67 List price $75.00Save $21.33
- $17.59 List price $24.95Save $7.36
About this item
About this item
Offers guidance on creating and implementing green work practices that can be used for prepress, printing, and distribution of printed materials.
"The Green Design and Print Production Handbook" shows you how you can create a green business culture, reduce your environmental footprint, and help the planet.
Adopting a cradle-to-grave approach, the book explores green raw materials and green design, and how eco-friendly practices can be integrated into prepress, printing, distribution, and even "beyond the door," in relation to returns.
"The Green Design and Print Production Handbook" looks at the global context and frameworks for action, the unique challenges facing the industry--be it book, magazine, or newspaper publishing, or print for packaging and promotion--and how it can respond.
This book is for anyone who works with print, from publishers, printers, distributors, and retailers to writers, editors, designers, and sales reps. Explaining how sustainable processes can be achieved without damaging the bottom line, it also introduces eco-friendly working practices that will benefit your business.
- Demystifies the current industry standards, including ISO 16759.
- Full of case studies and practical checklists.
- Offers achievable green strategies that will boost your bottom line.
|Number of Pages:||192|
|Author:||Bullock, Adrian , Walsh, Meredith|
|Publisher:||F & W Media Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 10.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question