Similar items in stock
- $10.97 Was $15.42Save $4.45
The First Years Ignite Stroller, Abstract O's, Navy
Consider these popular products
- $144.99 Was $179.97Save $34.98
- $59.97 Was $68.99Save $9.02
- $69.97 List price $74.97Save $5.00
- $114.88 Was $146.88Save $32.00
- $119.97 Was $146.97Save $27.00
- $70.00 Was $90.00Save $20.00
- $119.97 Was $156.97Save $37.00
- $89.97 Was $98.66Save $8.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The First Years Ignite Stroller is durably constructed and sits on eight wheels, ensuring that it can navigate nearly any terrain. The stroller folds with one hand for quick and easy storage, and the five-point harness ensures that your child stays safe and secure while riding.
The First Years Ignite Stroller, Abstract O's, Navy:
- Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs
- Multi-position reclining seat
- 5-point harness
- Fully adjustable and removable canopy
- Includes both underneath and upper storage bins
- Eight 6" wheels
- Rear wheel breaks and front wheel swivel locks
- 1-hand fold for easy storage
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Euro-styled durable frame
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Maximum Weight:||50 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Color:||White , Purple , Blue|
|Collection:||The First Years Abstract O's|
|Age Range:||2 - 4 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Y11230|
|Brand:||The First Years|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes she can. Our 3.5 year old fits perfectly, and our 44in almost 6 year old can put his feet on the foot rest and still be comfortable.by MomOfOneBoy6/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- with our via infant car seat but not sure other name brandsby TOMY-ProductExpert5/10/2013Written by a verified representative from TOMY-ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are wondering the actual differences between the jet and ignite here you go! The Ignite has sturdier fabric overall and a more structured back to the seat, there is actually a metal x behind the fabric so it is more solid like a full size stroller not like an umbrella stroller, a inch wider seat base, almost 2 inch taller back of seat, the recline is about 5 inches and the locking front wheels for terrain. It has one parent cup holder and a zippered pouch with mesh pockets, but its shade does not rotate down, solid plastic grip handles, and 14 lb...I thought it was a great by for the convenience of a big stroller in a compact size. We LOVE IT!!!! The jet's fabric feels flimsier, the shade is smaller, but does rotate down, seat is 1 inch smaller, it has 3 very visible vertical back of seat supports so it is more like the support of an umbrella stroller, the front wheels do not lock for terrain and don't have as much of a "tread" on them, the recline is only about 2 inches, the parent tray does have 4 spots for drinks with a smaller zippered pouch and mesh pockets, foam covered handles, and 11 lbs. Both have the same under storage enough for a small bag and a 50lb limit. Overall the ignite is just made better! As long as you don't mind the shade not rotating down, I would go with the ignite especially if you are looking for bigger kids!by MomOfOneBoy12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?