Check out these related products
- $19.96 List price $24.95Save $4.99
- $22.26 List price $24.95Save $2.69
- $14.23 List price $19.95Save $5.72
- $20.17 Was $21.48Save $1.31
- $12.49 List price $18.99Save $6.50
- $10.98 List price $14.95Save $3.97
- $17.68 List price $24.95Save $7.27
- $18.73 Was $19.72Save $0.99
- $16.06 Was $18.49Save $2.43
- $17.30 Was $18.41Save $1.11
- $21.14 List price $24.95Save $3.81
About this item
About this item
The great-nephew of George Washington builds on new findings about the first President's past to share revisionist insights into the sources of inspiration that shaped his model for conduct, honor, and leadership.
George Washington--a man of honor, bravery and leadership. He is known as America's first President, a great general, and a humble gentleman, but how did he become this man of stature?
"The Education of George Washington" answers this question with a new discovery about his past and the surprising book that shaped him. Who better to unearth them than George Washington's great-nephew, Austin Washington?
Most Washington fans have heard of "The Rules of Civility" and learned that this guided our first President. But that's not the book that truly made George Washington who he was. In "The Education of George Washington," Austin Washington reveals the secret that he discovered about Washington's past that explains his true model for conduct, honor, and leadership--an example that we could all use.
|Number of Pages:||344|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $20.83 List price $35.00Save $14.17
- $17.66 List price $27.99Save $10.33
- $11.06 List price $16.00Save $4.94
- $16.65 List price $27.99Save $11.34
- $17.83 List price $24.99Save $7.16
- $7.43 List price $7.99Save $0.56
- $9.52 List price $15.00Save $5.48
- $7.80 List price $9.99Save $2.19
- $5.77 List price $9.95Save $4.18