The Dividend Investor: How to Maximise Your Income by Investing in Shares
Check out these related products
- $20.76 List price $21.99Save $1.23
- $22.76 List price $34.95Save $12.19
- $20.48 Was $22.07Save $1.59
- $16.62 List price $19.95Save $3.33
- $49.56 Was $66.44Save $16.88
- $8.45 List price $9.95Save $1.50
- $15.78 List price $19.95Save $4.17
- $25.14 List price $37.95Save $12.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Harriman House, 2011, ISBN13 9780857190963, ISBN10 0857190962
Hobson is back with a new book designed to help readers build a balanced share portfolio that provides dividend income, whether they are just starting out or ready to retire. Designed for longevity but particularly pertinent in times of low interest rates, "The Dividend Investor" is packed with real-life examples, case studies, and analysis. 212 pp.
|Number of Pages:||279|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Ingram Pub Services|
|Publication Date:||April, 2012|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $13.07 Was $16.31Save $3.24
- $12.86 List price $22.99Save $10.13
- $8.59 List price $9.05Save $0.46
- $7.24 List price $9.05Save $1.81
- $16.09 List price $22.99Save $6.90