The Diaper-free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative
Check out these related products
- $14.39 List price $17.00Save $2.61
- $11.90 List price $15.99Save $4.09
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $11.11 List price $15.99Save $4.88
- $15.54 List price $16.99Save $1.45
- $15.62 Was $16.46Save $0.84
- $15.32 List price $16.99Save $1.67
- $13.74 List price $15.99Save $2.25
- $13.12 List price $15.99Save $2.87
- $15.76 List price $17.99Save $2.23
- $14.90 List price $16.99Save $2.09
- $11.48 List price $15.99Save $4.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, ReganBooks, 2007, ISBN# 0061229709
Imagine infants free from painful diaper rash, new parenthood without thousands of dollars wasted in diapering costs, toilet training that is natural and noncoercive, and, most important, happier babies and parents
As Christine Gross-Loh reveals in her progressive, enlightening book, all this is possible and more. Infants are born with the ability to communicate their need to "go," just as they communicate hunger or sleepiness. Gross-Loh, a mother of two children who were diaper-free at eighteen and fifteen months, uses the tenets of "elimination communication," or EC, to teach parents how to identify and respond to their baby or toddler's natural cues.
Unlike the all-or-nothing approach of some parenting books, The Diaper-Free Baby addresses three categories of parents: full-time, part-time, and occasional EC'ers. Parents can practice EC as much or as little as fits their family and lifestyle. A support group within a book, The Diaper-Free Baby also includes inspiring testimonials throughout every chapter. Parents who have successfully practiced EC identify common struggles, share experiences and problem-solving tips, and provide encouragement for those new to the technique. Their motivational stories together with Gross-Loh's practical advice will appeal to all parents interested in a fresh alternative to traditional toilet training.
|Number of Pages:||224|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publication Date:||January, 2007|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $16.78 List price $24.00Save $7.22
- $8.95 Was $9.72Save $0.77
- $7.91 List price $14.00Save $6.09
- $14.40 List price $19.95Save $5.55
- $7.51 Was $10.07Save $2.56
- $7.67 Was $12.92Save $5.25
- $9.27 List price $15.99Save $6.72
- $9.68 List price $15.00Save $5.32
- $12.20 List price $16.95Save $4.75
- $11.24 List price $14.99Save $3.75
- $16.34 List price $19.95Save $3.61