The Colored Pencil Artist's Drawing Bible
Customers also viewed these products
- $8.96 List price $9.95Save $0.99
- $16.55 Was $20.86Save $4.31
- $5.90 Was $7.79Save $1.89
- $5.24 Was $6.92Save $1.68
- $15.19 List price $22.99Save $7.80
- $14.79 List price $19.95Save $5.16
Check out these related products
- $4.75 List price $5.95Save $1.20
- $11.18 Was $12.98Save $1.80
- $17.49 List price $19.95Save $2.46
- $18.39 List price $19.95Save $1.56
- $20.46 List price $30.00Save $9.54
- $15.92 List price $19.99Save $4.07
- $16.21 Was $18.05Save $1.84
- $20.48 List price $24.99Save $4.51
- $24.55 List price $29.95Save $5.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Chartwell Books, 2008, ISBN13 9780785823636, ISBN10 0785823638
Step by step instructions guide you through a range of blending, mark-making, and mixed media techniques to improve your drawing skills, and introduce you to a range of new effects. Over 30,000 copies sold worldwide. Includes a comprehensive guide to color and composition, and all the tools, materials, and techniques you need to capture a range of subjects, from still-life studies to holiday sketching and portraiture.
This book also includes a gallery of inspirational works from other artists, and an image bank of copyright-free photography mean you can get started straight away. This hardcover book with internal wire-o binding is 6.5in x 8in, a perfect size for readers to keep handy and reference often. The stylish design of this book, along with the interior photographs, illustrations and diagrams, make the learning process simple and fun for beginners and provides useful tips for more advanced readers.
The Colored Pencil Artist's Drawing Bible describes techniques like hatching, blending, blending with solvents, impressing, sgraffito, burnishing, and more. Other chapters detail how to use complementary colors, and lightening and darkening colors. Directions on composing, and images in a gallery help artists improve their skill.
|Number of Pages:||192|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 8.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $7.68 List price $10.99Save $3.31
- $9.72 List price $14.95Save $5.23
- $9.19 List price $15.99Save $6.80
- $9.68 List price $12.95Save $3.27
- $6.49 Was $7.98Save $1.49
- $9.27 List price $12.95Save $3.68