Check out these related products
- $9.55 List price $16.00Save $6.45
- $21.72 List price $25.00Save $3.28
- $19.73 List price $24.99Save $5.26
- $21.49 List price $25.00Save $3.51
- $19.99 List price $25.00Save $5.01
- $17.69 List price $25.00Save $7.31
- $19.84 List price $25.00Save $5.16
- $14.85 List price $22.99Save $8.14
- $23.92 List price $30.00Save $6.08
- $15.22 List price $25.00Save $9.78
- $17.10 List price $24.99Save $7.89
- $14.67 List price $26.00Save $11.33
- $67.52 List price $110.00Save $42.48
- $23.71 List price $27.95Save $4.24
- $19.55 List price $34.95Save $15.40
- $26.83 List price $31.00Save $4.17
- $42.23 List price $60.00Save $17.77
- $57.53 List price $65.00Save $7.47
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Reveals how the Birkman Method reaches beyond self-described behavior and situational analysis to unravel the DNA underpinning workplace satisfaction and accomplishment.
The first in-depth book on the personality assessment used by millions of people worldwide, revealing the underlying needs that drive and inspire you
Whether you're wondering if you are in the right career, looking to change job roles, or trying to reduce conflict and improve relationships at work and at home, you must begin by fully understanding your own interests and needs, and how they drive your ultimate happiness as well as unleash your stress points. Used by millions of people worldwide, "The Birkman Method" is the only personality-assessment tool that reaches beyond self-described behavior and situational analysis to unravel the DNA underpinning workplace satisfaction and productivity.
With a free assessment and custom report for purchasers of the book, "The Birkman Method" reveals such aspects of your personality as your relationship with authority, communication style, response to incentives, ability to deal with change, and the triggers for stress that can derail you. By explaining how these factors fit together and work off each other, "The Birkman Method" becomes your guide to a deeper self-awareness that can help you attain more-inspiring leadership, better team harmony, and higher goals for you personally and throughout any organization.
|Number of Pages:||226|
|Author:||Fink, Sharon Birkman , Capparell, Stephanie|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $11.60 Was $12.43Save $0.83
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
- $14.39 List price $24.99Save $10.60