Check out these related products
- $17.57 List price $19.95Save $2.38
- $11.65 List price $19.95Save $8.30
- $19.13 List price $24.95Save $5.82
- $9.99 List price $12.95Save $2.96
- $15.51 List price $18.95Save $3.44
- $15.34 List price $26.95Save $11.61
- $22.05 List price $26.95Save $4.90
- $16.95 List price $18.95Save $2.00
- $14.57 List price $16.95Save $2.38
- $21.90 List price $28.00Save $6.10
- $22.80 List price $29.95Save $7.15
- $11.02 List price $12.95Save $1.93
- $11.65 List price $16.95Save $5.30
- $14.47 List price $16.95Save $2.48
- $19.91 Was $22.61Save $2.70
About this item
About this item
Argues that new environmental and economic global realities and an accelerating rate of change will require businesses to make bold changes to the way that they operate in order to keep up.
In a fundamentally changed world, your approach to strategy must also change
We live in an extreme world. Our natural resources are under extreme pressure as a billion more people enter the global middle class, demanding more of everything. Extreme transparency is opening up company operations and supply chains to public scrutiny. Extreme weather, driven by climate change, is shattering records all over the planet.
We've passed an economic tipping point. A weakening of the foundations of our planetary infrastructure is costing business dearly and putting our society at risk. It's not some futuristic scenario or model to debate, but present-day reality. Our mega-challenges threaten our ability to run an expanding global economy and profoundly change "business as usual." But they also offer unprecedented opportunities: multi-trillion-dollar markets are in play and the winners of this new game will profit mightily.
According to Andrew Winston, bestselling author and globally recognized business strategist, the way companies currently operate will not allow them to keep up with the current (and future) rate of change.
In his new book, "The Big Pivot," Winston provides a blueprint for companies whose leaders are ready to change their views on strategy, to help them both act and win in this new reality. With concrete strategies and tactics--and new stories from companies like Unilever, Nike, Ford, Diageo, Wal-Mart, and others--"The Big Pivot" will help managers everywhere create a more prosperous business, economy, and world.
|Number of Pages:||344|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Winston, Andrew S.|
|Publisher:||Perseus Distribution Services|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 8.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $11.60 Was $12.43Save $0.83
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $14.39 List price $24.99Save $10.60
- $10.98 List price $17.00Save $6.02