Check out these related products
- $16.83 List price $18.95Save $2.12
- $13.49 List price $15.95Save $2.46
- $10.31 Was $12.54Save $2.23
- $5.72 Was $7.99Save $2.27
- $18.30 List price $19.95Save $1.65
- $13.44 List price $15.00Save $1.56
- $15.43 List price $17.95Save $2.52
- $16.75 List price $28.00Save $11.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Presents a collection of "what if" stories that offer an alternate version of actual historical events in an anthology with works by Kim Stanley Robinson, Greg Bear, Ward Moore, Gregory Benford, and Susan Schwartz.
"Explore fascinating, often chilling "what if" accounts of the world that could have existed-and still might yet . . .
"Science fiction's most illustrious and visionary authors hold forth the ultimate alternate history collection. Here you'll experience mind-bending tales that challenge your views of the past, present, "and" future, including:
- "The Lucky Strike" When "The Lucky Strike" is chosen over" The Enola Gay" to drop the first atomic bomb, fate takes an unexpected turn in Kim Stanley Robinson's gripping tale.
- "Bring the Jubilee" Ward Moore's novella masterpiece offers a rebel victory at Gettysburg which changes the course of the Civil War . . . and all of American history.
- "Through Road No Wither" After Hitler's victory in World War II, two Nazi officers confront their destiny in Greg Bear's apocalyptic vision of the future.
- "All the Myriad Ways" Murder or suicide, Ambrose Harmon's death leads the police down an infinite number of pathways in Larry Niven's brilliant and defining tale of alternatives and consequences.
- "Mozart in Mirrorshades" Bruce Sterling and Lewis Shiner explore a terrifying era as the future crashes into the past-with disastrous results.
. . . as well as works by Poul Anderson - Gregory Benford - Jack L. Chalker - Nicholas A. DiChario - Brad Linaweaver - William Sanders - Susan Shwartz - Allen Steele - and Harry Turtledove himself
The definitive collection: fourteen seminal alternate history tales drawing readers into a universe of dramatic possibility and endless wonder.
|Editor:||Turtledove, Harry , Greenberg, Martin|
|Number of Pages:||415|
|Subject:||SCIENCE FICTION, AMERICAN|
|Author:||Turtledove, Harry , Greenberg, Martin Harry|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $7.19 List price $7.99Save $0.80
- $10.19 List price $16.99Save $6.80
- $10.51 List price $16.99Save $6.48
- $16.79 List price $27.99Save $11.20
- $12.85 List price $26.00Save $13.15
- $9.74 List price $15.99Save $6.25
- $9.53 Was $10.09Save $0.56
- $9.36 List price $14.99Save $5.63