The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.79 List price $9.99Save $4.20
- $10.81 Was $14.48Save $3.67
- $9.44 Was $12.98Save $3.54
- $13.94 List price $29.99Save $16.05
- $7.38 List price $14.99Save $7.61
- $12.27 List price $15.00Save $2.73
- $15.07 List price $16.99Save $1.92
- $16.99 List price $29.99Save $13.00
- $12.64 List price $16.99Save $4.35
- $8.12 Was $9.02Save $0.90
Check out these related products
- $27.13 List price $30.99Save $3.86
- $11.88 List price $16.00Save $4.12
- $11.14 Was $14.43Save $3.29
- $8.52 List price $9.00Save $0.48
- $12.60 List price $14.00Save $1.40
- $7.42 List price $10.00Save $2.58
- $18.74 List price $25.00Save $6.26
- $7.42 Was $8.37Save $0.95
- $12.54 List price $16.00Save $3.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Grand Central Pub, 2011, ISBN13 9781599953656, ISBN10 159995365X
True leadership isn't a matter of having a certain job or title. In fact, being chosen for a position is only the first of the five levels every effective leader achieves. To become more than "the boss" people follow only because they are required to, you have to master the ability to invest in people and inspire them. To grow further in your role, you must achieve results and build a team that produces. You need to help people to develop their skills to become leaders in their own right. And if you have the skill and dedication, you can reach the pinnacle of leadership-where experience will allow you to extend your influence beyond your immediate reach and time for the benefit of others.
The 5 Levels of Leadership are:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through humor, in-depth insight, and examples, internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell describes each of these stages of leadership. He shows you how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected, and successful leader.
|Number of Pages:||289|
|Author:||Maxwell, John C.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||159995365X|
|Publisher:||Grand Central Pub|
|Publication Date:||October, 2011|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.42 List price $28.00Save $15.58
- $17.85 Was $19.97Save $2.12
- $13.42 List price $21.95Save $8.53
- $9.99 Was $11.11Save $1.12
- $7.72 Was $9.91Save $2.19
- $13.64 Was $15.31Save $1.67
- $10.78 List price $13.95Save $3.17
- $13.10 List price $19.99Save $6.89
- $19.55 List price $27.99Save $8.44
- $11.20 List price $19.95Save $8.75
- $10.52 Was $11.12Save $0.60
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $8.96 List price $15.95Save $6.99