Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- $5.00 List price $6.98Save $1.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Thank You Camellia
American Idol Season 8 winner Kris Allen returned with his sophomore effort, 2012's Thank You Camellia. Purportedly named after his house in Los Angeles, the album followed up the singer/songwriter's self-titled, post-AmIdol release. The second time around, Allen worked with a handful of producer/songwriters, including former Sugarcult singer Tim Pagnotta, Nasri & Adam Messinger, and Boots Ottestad, among others. Featured is the lead-off single "The Vision of Love.", Rovi
Explore this item
|Brand:||SONY BMG MUSIC|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.44 Inches|
|1.||Better With You|
|2.||The Vision Of Love|
|7.||Teach Me How Love Goes|
|9.||Leave You Alone|
|10.||Loves Me Not - Featuring Meiko|
|11.||You Got A Way|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I was wondering the exact same thing. Was it like only in the ones that were preordered or the first copies? I just bought mine from the store, all of them looked regular (nothing on the outside) so I figured it would be inside the case or like an insert, but it wasn't. :(by An anonymous customer6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It came with the cd. It was outside of the case, and is small, so you may have missed it.by MikaylaLove6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was not inside the CD, it was just in the box. So sorry you didn't get one. :( I guess they ran out?by shellbeach776/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It came together with the cd. When I opened the package, it was lying underneath the cd.by unscriptedlove895/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I received the autographed card outside of the CD. It was loose inside the package.by jesselover49875/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $14.52 List price $18.98Save $4.46
- $15.70 List price $20.98Save $5.28
- $11.28 List price $14.98Save $3.70
- $9.19 List price $14.98Save $5.79
- $6.20 List price $10.98Save $4.78
- $5.00 List price $7.98Save $2.98