Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$43.85
- Reduced Price$44.80 List price $54.87Save $10.07
- Reduced Price$43.85 List price $49.27Save $5.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
We make Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk from the pressing of fresh, ripe coconut meat. Prized in Thai cuisine for its delicate flavor and rich texture, Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk is essential in Thai curries, peanut satay sauce, and in many soups, beverages, and sweets. It is a delicious addition to your favorite baked or frozen desserts and drinks. Naturally processed in Thailand without preservatives or chemical additives, our coconut milk makes an excellent non-dairy substitute in recipes calling for milk or cream. Make your kitchen a Thai Kitchen.
- Simply Asia Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk Unsweetened.
- We make Thai Kitchen coconut milk from the pressing of fresh, ripe coconut meat.
- Prized in Thai cuisine for its delicate flavor and rich texture.
- Thai Kitchen coconut milk is essential in Thai curries, peanut satay sauce, and in many soups, beverages, and sweets.
- It is a delicious addition to your favorite baked or frozen desserts and drinks.
- Naturally processed in Thailand without preservatives or chemical additives, our coconut milk makes an excellent non-dairy substitute in recipes calling for milk or cream.
- Make your kitchen a Thai Kitchen.
- We welcome your questions & suggestions.
- 1-800-967-THAI (8424).
- For more delicious recipes visit: thaikitchen.com.
- Thai Kitchen is a trademark of Simply Asia Foods, LLC.
- *Coconut milk is a naturally gluten-free food.
Ingredients: Coconut, Water, Guar Gum
Instructions: Coconut milk naturally separates and hardens. Shake well before opening and stir before using. Coconut milk will become fluid when heated.Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Shelf Stable|
|Capacity:||13.66 fl oz (403 ml)|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||01150|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.96 x 2.96 x 4.41 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12.0 g||18.0|
|Saturated Fat 12 g||60|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 20 mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g||0.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 0.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How many grams of sugar per serving does this product have? I don't see that information anywhere here.
- it has 1 gram per every 1/3 cup....it's delicious and great in oriental dishesby mzmazak2/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $29.88 Was $40.31Save $10.43
- $19.04 Was $25.09Save $6.05