Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$35.99 List price $39.99Save $4.00
- $37.54 List price $39.99Save $2.45
- $26.51 Was $29.26Save $2.75
- $7.97 List price $15.97Save $8.00
- $44.78 List price $54.58Save $9.80
- $53.52 List price $64.99Save $11.47
- Reduced Price$33.99 List price $99.95Save $65.96
- $76.44 List price $89.99Save $13.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Texsport Collapsible Cot gives you a handy and easily portable place to sleep and rest during outdoor excursions. With a sturdy metal frame, the Texsport Cot is about 6-1/2' in length, making it suitable for people of varying heights. Four spring steel legs will give you support as you rest on the Texsport Collapsible Cot. The cot also features a removable canvas cover, and a raised head gives you extra comfort as you relax or sleep. For transportation to and from the camp, and for storage, this steel foldable cot can be secured in the included canvas bag.
Texsport Collapsible Steel Camp Cot:
- Features a sturdy metal frame
- 4 spring steel legs
- Removable OD canvas cover
- Raised head for comfort
- Canvas carry/storage bag included
- Dimensions: 72" x 24" x 6-1/2"H
- Model# TEX15040
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up|
|Maximum Weight:||225 lbs|
|Fabric Content:||100% n/a|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Size:||72" L x 24" W|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15040|
|Features:||Steel Collapsible , Cot|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 24.00 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- In the carrying bag, it's about 3 ft. long, by about 10 inches around. But, be warned, it isn't very wide, and challenging to set up. I am an average woman, and when I lay on it after assembly, both my arms were on the side rails. It might be ok with a pad and sleeping bag, but as-is, not something I'd want to spend a night on.by Kestrel12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?