Customers also considered
- $4.74 List price $12.42Save $7.68
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.49 List price $18.02Save $6.53
- $6.50 Was $7.95Save $1.45
- Reduced Price$11.59 List price $25.39Save $13.80
- Reduced Price$9.36 List price $13.19Save $3.83
- Reduced Price$12.71 List price $30.04Save $17.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView Calculator is an advanced model that includes all the computing capabilities of current TI models and more. This scientific calculator is battery powered, but you can augment the battery life with solar cell assistance. With this office calculator, you can easily enter multiple numbers, compare results and explore patterns simultaneously on the 16-character LCD display. This product allows you to review and scroll through current or previous entries. This solar-powered calculator comes in handy for different academic subjects. With its constant memory, you will never lose results, even when the calculator is turned off. The Texas Instruments calculator comes with a snap-on protective hard case to keep it safe from spills, scratches and abrasions. It also has non-skid rubber feet.
TI-30 XS Multiview:
- 4-line, 16 character LCD display office calculator
- Many preloaded applications
- Error recovery capability
- Quick and easy reset via a 2 key press or menu for exam purposes
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Solar and battery powered
- Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator includes a protective hard case
- Enter multiple numbers, compare results and explore patterns simultaneously
- 16-character LCD display
- Memory feature lets you review and scroll through current or previous entries
- Even when it is turned off, you will never lose results
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Age Group:||All Ages|
|Fabric Content:||Info Not Available|
|Size:||3 1/4 x 7 1/4|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TEXTI30XSMV|
|Features:||Up to 4 lines of Display , Quick and easy reset , Includes protective hard case , Error recovery capability , Non-skid rubber feet|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.75 x 6.75 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the Texas Instrument Ti30xs Scientific calculator the same as the Ti30llxs or the Ti30xs Multiview?
- I am a math teacher and I highly recommend this calculator to my students. It has a 3-line display and has what is called "mathprint," which is especially helpful for fractions and simplifying square roots in reduced radical form. If you prefer you can put it into "classic" mode and it will display things as decimals. For the few extra bucks, this calculator is worth your money. The TI 30 IIxs means it is a 2-line display calculator and the TI 30XS is a one line display these two models are pretty much the same, but again I encourage people to have at least a 2-line display so you can be sure that you've typed things into the calculator. The Multi-view is definitely the best-buy, but the only one I would not recommend at all is the one-line display, the XS. It's outdated and not useful.by MathTeacher7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this one shows THREE lines of calculations, not twoby ArtfulCodger8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Ti 30xs Scientific is the same calculator as the Ti30xs Multiview but NOT the same as the Ti30IIxs calculator. I needed the Ti30xs for son at school but could only find the Ti30IIxs in the stores. They are not the same. Ordered the Ti30xs online and it was the correct needed one. Hope this helps.by Snuffy32/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not the same as the TI30IIxs, it is the same as the multiview though. I would recommend the TI30xs over the II, in my humble opinion.by rationalcentrist2/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know but I have TI-30XIIS, which I mostly use for a calculator, and it is NOT like the TI30XS Multiview,which is great for PreAlgebra. I have a Casio fs-300MS that I haven't found much use for. The PreAlgebra teacher requested the entire class get the TI30XS and it really helps my grandson, which helps me. He can now do his work in class-less homework.by grandmaofTSG8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know but the TI30XS multiview is the only one I know that is as good for PreAlgebra. The TI-30XIIS that I have is not useful for my grandson's school work.by grandmaofTSG2/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The description of this item notes: Solar and battery powered (The battery supplants the solar power when it gets too dim to work with. But should you be working on important calculations in dim light?) The battery should never need replacement over it's useful like. If it gets old and you want to refurbish it, it's a simple matter to disassemble the unit, remove the old battery (you will void your warranty doing so) and replacing it. Buy an identically numbered battery and place it where the old one was, and carefully reassemble the unit. I can tell you that this is possible to do, I have done it. They are usually silver colored coin shaped lithium batteries with numbers on them.by AA4PC8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but they are not replaceable, the solar panel recharges them.by m41a7/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has batteries and is not solar powered. The screen you see is the multi-view screen.by SapulpaStrong8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Not directly. You need to know the process.by m41a7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean "integers" then the answer's YESby ArtfulCodger11/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?