Great turtle habitat! Looks amazing and the turtles love to sit on the rock under the heat lamp.
About This Item
Provide a space for your pet with this 20-Gallon Turtle Tank Kit. It comes with everything you need to comfort your pet. It includes two dome lamps located in the screen above the tank that produces warmth and a platform for prime basking. The 20-gallon glass aquarium also includes a decorative and functional waterfall filter that adds visual interest while providing three-stage filtration. A floating food stick and AquaSafe samples help keep the tank clean. A terrific focal point in a living room, bedroom, dorm room or a classroom, this 20-Gallon Turtle Tank Kit is also suitable for frogs and newts.TetraFauna 20-Gallon Deluxe Aquatic Turtle Tank Starter Kit:
- Let your reptile bask in the light as your terrarium becomes the focal point of any room
- This 20-gallon tank measures 30" x 12" x 12"
- Includes ReptoMin Baby floating food stick and AquaSafe samples
- 2 dome lamps are located in the screen above the tank for warmth and prime basking
- The Decorative ReptoFilter instantly creates a beautiful waterfall and basking area, while providing 3-stage filtration
- This kit includes all the essentials needed for success, such as a decorative filter, cartridges, basking platform, heating lamps, boxwood plant mat and screen top
- Material: glass, metal
- Turtle tank starter kit is also suitable for frogs or newts
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
33.90 x 17.70 x 15.80 Inches
Good turtle tank
Good set, nice filter looks like a big rock. Seems to be working well so far. Baby painted turtle is happy. Its super heavy with a little bit of water. Need to people to pick it up. Lights are a little awkward on top, no real place to put them so I just lay them on the top. It didnt come with gravel had to buy that separately. Also bought a few of our own plants and decor separately
Just as described. My turtle loves his new habitat.
it's beautiful! I didn't need all the water stuff because I have a box turtle.
It was very nice came with lots of stuff The filter was one I had been wanting to get but was expensive so I never got it. I was So glad it came in this set up it is really nice. The only thing that I had to add that did not come with it was the rocks for the bottom and a floating dock because the basking dock that came with it does not move as water is added or evaporates, so for him to bask on dry land I needed something that would go up and down with the water level. I also had to get a heat light that was splash proof the one that came with it was just a reg heat light that would bust if my turtle got excited and splashed it. Over all this was a great buy I would recommend it to anyone needing a housing for a small turtle. The price was great to buy it all separately would have almost cost double. Just know there are a few extras still need to get to make sure you buddy is comfortable.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question