Tenryu PT-18524-P Power Tools Series 7-1/4-Inch 24-Teeth Circular Saw Blade
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tenryu PT-18524-P Power Tools Series 7-1/4-Inch 24-Teeth Circular Saw Blade is a thin kerf blade designed for contractors. The Power Tool Series blades are made for portable and stationary power tools and designed especially for smooth cuts on miter and slide-compound saws. The PT-18524-P is coated for cutting pressure treated or wet lumber
- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned steel bodies absorb impact, remain flat and true, and resist excess heat build-up
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips resist erosion for for a more durable, long lasting blade
- Aggressive rake angles provide maximum cutting speed and efficiency
- Each tip is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces. This minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the blade and results in a sharper, longer-lasting edge
- Thin kerf for less waste and lighter cutting performance (reduced feed pressure)
- Expansion slots keep blade cool under stressful work loads
- Can be resharpened for extended blade life
What's In The Box:
- Tenryu PT-18524-P Power Tools Series 7-1/4-Inch 24-Teeth Circular Saw Blade
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.