I LOVE my Teeter!! I have had mine for about three weeks. I have had back issues for several years. As a teacher, I spend a large part of my day bending, standing, and sitting in less than ideal positions. I spoke with my doctor and he recommended inversion. I ordered my table and noticed a difference within a week. I use it three times a day for 4 minutes. My back pain is almost gone. I was away from home for 3 days and couldn't wait to use my table. It was the first thing I did when I got home!!!
About This Item
Give your body the recovery it needs! Naturally, decompress your spine using gravity and your own bodyweight to rejuvenate discs, relieve pressure on the nerves, realign the spine and release tense muscles. Join the over three million people who have found relief with Teeter Inversion Tables.
At a Glance: Inversion Table Benefits
- Relieve Back Pain
- Indicated for Herniated Discs, Sciatica and More
- Reduce Muscle Tension and Spasm
- Enhance Flexibility
- Improve Posture
- Build Core Strength Through Inverted Exercise
- Relief in Just Minutes a Day
- Healthy Back and Body Routines DVD
Built for the Benefits
With premium features and accessories to enhance relaxation and ease of use, the Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table offers the ultimate in back pain relief.
The Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock with extra-long handle ensures the most comfortable fit and allows you to secure the ankle supports without straining your back. Versatile EZ-Stretch Traction Handles add decompression with a simple push, great for those who prefer lesser angles and can be used to aid with oscillation or release from full inversion. Stretch Max handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced decompression and stretching options.
The distinguishing feature of the X-series is the innovative FlexTech Bed supported by an 8-point floating suspension system that flexes as you move to enable the best decompressive stretch. Add targeted traction and pressure point relief with the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure nodes that can be inserted along the unique track of the table bed.
For optimum ankle comfort patented wrap-around Ergo-Embrace Supports are made of specialty, pressure reducing foam and the Ankle Comfort Dial lets you easily customize your fit. The EZ-Angle Tether offers pre-set angles of 20, 40, and 60 degrees for a simple guide from beginning through advanced inversion.
Start the journey to a healthier back and body with the included Bonus DVD, that guides you through seven corrective stretching and strengthening exercise routines to target specific trouble areas.
Back Pain Relief in Minutes a Day
Teeter offers the only inversion tables that are FDA-Registered as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for the relief of back pain, herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, muscle tension and spasm, and more.
Don't just cover up symptoms, target the source of your ache in just minutes a day to realign the spine, rejuvenate the discs and reduce nerve pressure.
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
Teeter is a leader in the industry, setting quality standards for inversion equipment. Independent certification by UL ensures that Teeter Inversion Tables meet stringent inversion table safety standards, outperforming the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
5-year full manufacturer's warranty.
Included Products and Specifications:
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security features an extended handle that reduces the need for bend or strain to easily secure the ankles.
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer increased decompression at shallow angles, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion.
- EZ-Angle Tether takes the guesswork out of inversion with pre-set rotational control at 20, 40, and 60 degrees for beginning through advanced inversion
- FlexTech Bed with an 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for a greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the frame and bed provide targeted stretching options.
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam reduce pressure for a comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- Ankle Comfort Dial rotates to a high or low setting for a customized, secure fit.
- Stretch Max Handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters.
- Acupressure Nodes insert anywhere along the FlexTech Bed to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine.
- Lumbar Bridge designed to enhance decompression and alignment benefits; provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back.
- Precision Balancing provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort; allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles.
- Indicated for back pain, herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease and more.
- Third-party certified by UL to meet stringent quality & safety standards - look for the label!
- Unique and patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings, and heat-treated steel ensure durability and reliability
- Frustration-free assembly with less than the average number of parts of other inversion tables includes tools for assembly
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20.0"L x 28.8"W x 66.0"H
- Full-Color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- Bonus Healthy Back Routines DVD includes seven guided exercise routines to target specific trouble areas and benefit from daily stretching and strengthening
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum User Height: 4'8"-6'6"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5-year full warranty
- Dimensions: 60.0"L x 28.8"W x 58.5"H
- Brand: Teeter
- Model: FitSpine X3
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
58.00 x 28.00 x 60.00 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
Eliminated my sciatiaca pain after two inverions!!
The Teeter literally took my pain away. No side effects, no medications, no therapy and no surgery. One or two sessions a day for the last six weeks has kept me pain free. I even took a trip and was away for five or six days without my "Teeter" and remained pain free.
How I got here:
All of summer 2018 I experienced severe (and intensifying) sciatica pain down my right buttox, back of right leg, right calf and tingling in my right foot. This constant pain was new to me as I have never had an illness or condition that affected me to this degree or as long of a time. No position other than laying flat on my back relieved the pain. Stretching only provided a few hours of relief. After several chiropractor visits during the summer that provided no lasting relief, I was "at the end of my rope". I went and got a MRI in mid September 2018. The Result; "Severe bilateral lateral recess stenosis" at L4-L5 level. Chiropractor offered a variety of suggestions, none appealing to me. My Girl Friend suggested a "Teeter" so after a little research I bought one.
Thanks to her and "Teeter" I am pain free!!
St. Louis MO
Instant muscle relief for my lower back. The vertebrae area has been getting better the more I use the product. I can see where the lumbar support and massage nodes may be great for some people, but I do best with just the backboard. Easy to assemble.
Feeling so much better!
Back pain was controlling my life. We were using decompression twice a week to help with my pain, decided I needed something that I could use at home when I overdo. The Teeter has changed my life. I use it at lease 3 times a day and of course more when my back is acting up. Highly recommend!!!
TIP FOR THE ELDERLY
Little scary to use at first for an older person (I'm 74) who lives alone. But after a week, I was doing “teeter” totters like a see saw. More importantly it works. Already feel improvement in lower back. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! And user tips you will get in emails.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question