My inversion table is a life saver for me. I came so close to having surgery on my lower back due to the crazy painful spasms I was having. I could no longer work or enjoy my pass time playing golf. I was few days from surgery, when I first saw the infomercials on tv, and a gentleman described the same exact symptoms I was having, well I said to myself what if this table can help me without having surgery? Well...a month has passed now since I bought the teeter, and what a awesome decision it was to purchase it. I use the teeter 3 times a day for 4-5 minutes, and along with stretching my back no longer hurts, and am back to work and back to playing golf. It's an amazing product, and I have been sharing my story to all my friends and family. Thank you for creating this product! It save my life!!
About This Item
Join the millions who have found natural relief with Teeter Inversion Tables. The Teeter is a gentle, passive way to target pain at the source, decompressing joints to help improve spinal health and relieve back pain.
At a Glance: Inversion Table Benefits
- Relieve Back Pain
- Indicated for Herniated Discs, Sciatica and More
- Reduce Muscle Tension and Spasm
- Enhance Flexibility
- Improve Posture
- Build Core Strength Through Inverted Exercise
- Relief in Just Minutes a Day
- Healthy Back and Body Routines DVD
Built for the Benefits
Introduce your back to relaxation and relief with the Teeter FitSpine X1 Inversion Table. The innovative FlexTech Bed is supported by an 8-point floating suspension system, which flexes as you move and enables the best decompressive stretch.
The unique track design on the table bed accommodates the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relief. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the bed and A-Frame allow you to enhance your stretching and decompression.
As with all Teeter Inversion Tables, patented wrap-around Ergo-Embrace Supports reduce pressure on the ankles and the Ankle Comfort Dial lets you easily customize your fit.
The included Bonus DVD offers simple, quick guidance for stretching and strengthening with seven corrective exercise routines to target specific trouble areas.
Back Pain Relief in Minutes a Day
Teeter offers the only inversion tables that are FDA-Registered as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for the relief of back pain and other related conditions like herniated discs, sciatica, muscle tension and spasm and more.
Decompression on a Teeter only takes a few minutes a day - and feels great!
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
Teeter Inversion Tables are third-party certified by UL to meet stringent quality & safety standards. Built with unique and patented security features, including auto-locks and heat-treated steel with durable, scratch-resistant finishes.
5-year full manufacturer's warranty.
Included Products and Specifications:
- FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the frame and bed provide targeted stretching options
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam reduce pressure for a comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Ankle Comfort Dial rotates to a high or low setting for a customized, secure fit
- Stretch Assist Handles provide assistance and enhanced stretching options
- Angle Tether easily adjusts to any angle for guided inversion
- Acupressure Nodes insert anywhere along the FlexTech Bed to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge designed to enhance decompression and alignment benefits; provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back
- Precision Balancing provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort; allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles
- Indicated for back pain, herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease and more
- Third-party certified by UL to meet stringent quality & safety standards - look for the label!
- Unique and patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel ensure durability and reliability
- Frustration-free assembly with less than the average number of parts of other inversion tables - includes tools for assembly
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.8" x 66"
- Full-Color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- Bonus Healthy Back Routines DVD includes seven guided exercise routines to target specific trouble areas and benefit from daily stretching and strengthening
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum User Height: 4'8"-6'6"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5-year full warranty
- Dimensions: 60.00"L x 28.80"W x 58.50"H
- Brand: Teeter
- Model: FitSpine X1
Angle Tether, Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge, FlexTech Bed, Stretch Assist Handles
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
58.00 x 28.00 x 60.00 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
Saving my life with Teeter
Our Teeter relieved my constant pain!
I purchased my Teeter after trying one at a friend's house. She had lower back pain from a disc but after using her Teeter she has no pain now. I thought it might help the severe pains in my right leg...ankle, knee, hip, and sciatica. I had pain walking, sitting, lying. I could feel the stretch in my right leg as I hung...I knew it was doing something. In less than 2 weeks I was pain free and had full range of motion in my leg. It is also helping my husband with back pain from herniated discs. I hiked all weekend just recently and can't believe how wonderful it is to be able to move without constant pain! I love my Teeter! I am so grateful!
Well Made, Easy-To-Assemble, and Life Changing!
I have suffered from SI joint pain, low back pain, upper back pain, and neck pain for most of my life. I go to the chiropractor about twice a week and am always looking for new solutions. I had been hearing about inversion tables for a while and several people who had one said that Teeter was the best. Well, they know what they are talking about! This is a high-quality, durable, very well made piece of equipment. I've been using it about twice a day since I got it and it is life-changing for me. I absolutely love it. The customer service department is also excellent. They are friendly and provide great customer service. I can't rave enough about my Teeter Fit Spine.
Best exercise ever
This table twice a day has helped my lower back and the excruciating nerves pinched by my pressure of my vertebraes and discs
Nice inversion table
The teeter seems to be helping my back from aching. I have just inverted to 90%. Wish I would have purchased it sooner. The lumbar sometimes gives discomfort, other than that i would recommend and inversion table for anyone who is able to invert.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question