I bought my teeter after missing one day of work and not being able to play with my grandchildren. My lower back has been pain free after starting the teeter exercises. I'm 62 years old and I'm back to playing like a youngster again! Water skiing, snow skiing, motocross, and playing with my grandchildren. I have worked at the Kennedy Space Center and related to Mr Teeters technical insight and his sports activity. I'm also the coach of a world class athlete that held the World slalom record for 7 years. Staying healthy is very important!
About This Item
Decompress your spine, relieve painful tension and relax tense muscles! The Teeter encourages realignment and improves flexibility by elongating the spine, re-hydrating and rejuvenating discs, helping to maintain proper support for the spine.
At a Glance: Inversion Table Benefits
- Relieve Back Pain
- Indicated for Herniated Discs, Sciatica and More
- Reduce Muscle Tension and Spasm
- Enhance Flexibility
- Improve Posture
- Build Core Strength Through Inverted Exercise
- Relief in Just Minutes a Day
- Healthy Back and Body Routines DVD
Built for the Benefits
Setting a new standard in back pain relief, the Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table is fitted with premium features and accessories to enhance relaxation and ease of use. The LX9 is set apart by its unique and functional design, including an arched base with raised boarding platform that makes mounting and dismounting even easier!
The extended Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock system ensures the most comfortable fit and allows you to secure the ankle supports without straining your back. Multi-use EZ-Stretch Traction Handles add decompression at lesser angles of inversion with a simple push and release or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion. Stretch Max handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced decompression and stretching options.
The innovative FlexTech Bed is supported by an 8-point floating suspension system that flexes as you move, enabling the best decompressive stretch. The tracks on the table bed accommodate the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relief.
For optimum ankle comfort, patented wrap-around Ergo-Embrace Supports are made of specialty, pressure reducing foam and the Ankle Comfort Dial lets you easily customize your fit. The EZ-Angle Tether offers a simple guide from beginning through advanced inversion with embroidered markings at pre-set angles of 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
Start the journey to a healthier back and body with the included Bonus DVD, that guides you through seven corrective stretching and strengthening exercise routines to target specific trouble areas.
Back Pain Relief in Minutes a Day
Teeter offers the only inversion tables that are FDA-Registered as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for the relief of back pain, herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, muscle tension and spasm, and more.
In just minutes a day, you'll not only Feel better, you'll Move better because you'll have improved flexibility and less muscle tension, and Look better thanks to improved spinal alignment and better posture.
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
Third-party certified to UL safety standards. Teeter sets the standard for inversion equipment, meeting stringent inversion table safety standards and outperforming the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly. Built with unique and patented security features, including auto-locks and heat-treated steel with durable, scratch-resistant finishes.
5-year full manufacturer's warranty.
Included Products and Specifications:
- Boarding Base Frame is uniquely designed to make getting on and off easier than ever, with an arched frame and non-slip raised boarding platform
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security features an extended handle that reduces the need for bend or strain to easily secure the ankles
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer increased decompression at shallow angles, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion
- Stretch Max Handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Angle Tether takes the guesswork out of inversion with pre-set rotational control at 20, 40, and 60 degrees for beginning through advanced inversion
- FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the frame and bed provide targeted stretching options
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam reduce pressure for a comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Ankle Comfort Dial rotates to a high or low setting for a customized, secure fit
- Acupressure Nodes insert anywhere along the FlexTech Bed to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge designed to enhance decompression and alignment benefits; provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back
- Precision Balancing provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort; allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles
- Indicated for back pain, herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease and more
- Third-party certified by UL to meet stringent quality & safety standards - look for the label!
- Unique and patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel ensure durability and reliability
- Frustration-free assembly with less than the average number of parts of other inversion tables - includes tools for assembly
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 27.5"L x 27.5"W x 68.0"H
- Full-Color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- Bonus Healthy Back Routines DVD includes seven guided exercise routines to target specific trouble areas and benefit from daily stretching and strengthening
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum User Height: 4'8"-6'6"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5-year full warranty
- Dimensions: 60.0"L x 28.8"W x 58.5"H
- Brand: Teeter
- Model: FitSpine LX9
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
60.00 x 27.00 x 57.00 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
Stay healthy and play hard!
It does what they say it does
I am glad that I ordered something that actually does what they said it would do. I am glad that I bought it. After using it for a month I am confident that I will be using this machine to prevent any back problems that I hear so many people have. I am a painter and because I look up and down alot I have had bulging disks in my neck and my finger would get numb. I had to hang over my bed to relieve it. Now I don't have any numbness anymore and my back feels relief that I get after a night sleep. I I was so excited that I had many people come over to try it and they all wish they had one. My wife started using it now (who does desk work) and says that her back feels better after sitting so long.
One thing I added to the machine from the packaging in the box is a soft foam piece held on with the zip ties. I added this so that it doesn't slam down hard when I come down from inverting. I live in an apartment and I don't want complaints from the people below. It works great!
Never thought it would
Never in 1 million years did I think this was actually going to help me, when I took it out of the box I was prepared keeping everything so I could send it back. Wow was I wrong!! I even took it to Florida with me on vacation in my RV, that's how awesome it is.. 100% instant relief as soon as the first day, thank you so much
It's a Wonderful Thing!
After spending a lot of time sitting lately getting some important things accomplished, I started feeling my back tense up. I tried exercise in the pool etc. and could not get it right. It was either a chiropractor or a teeter. I chose the teeter because it made sense to me from the beginning. At age 72 I have used the teeter for a month now once a day and even though I don't invert all the way, my back feels like new. I am proud to have it to use whenever I want or need.
I had really bad siatic pain and since i started using the LX9 I feel so much better. Like Superman again!! Thanks Teeter!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question