Received the LX9 inversion table several days ahead of schedule. GREAT JOB. Put it together with ease. Have been using and unbelievably I can already feel an improvement in my back. The daily pain I was experiencing has substantially reduced. It's definitely making a difference.
About This Item
Decompress your spine, relieve painful tension and relax tense muscles! The Teeter encourages realignment and improves flexibility by elongating the spine, re-hydrating and rejuvenating discs, helping to maintain proper support for the spine.
At a Glance: Inversion Table Benefits
- Relieve Back Pain
- Indicated for Herniated Discs, Sciatica and More
- Reduce Muscle Tension and Spasm
- Enhance Flexibility
- Improve Posture
- Build Core Strength Through Inverted Exercise
- Relief in Just Minutes a Day
- Healthy Back and Body Routines DVD
Built for the Benefits
Setting a new standard in back pain relief, the Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table is fitted with premium features and accessories to enhance relaxation and ease of use. The LX9 is set apart by its unique and functional design, including an arched base with raised boarding platform that makes mounting and dismounting even easier!
The extended Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock system ensures the most comfortable fit and allows you to secure the ankle supports without straining your back. Multi-use EZ-Stretch Traction Handles add decompression at lesser angles of inversion with a simple push and release or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion. Stretch Max handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced decompression and stretching options.
The innovative FlexTech Bed is supported by an 8-point floating suspension system that flexes as you move, enabling the best decompressive stretch. The tracks on the table bed accommodate the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relief.
For optimum ankle comfort, patented wrap-around Ergo-Embrace Supports are made of specialty, pressure reducing foam and the Ankle Comfort Dial lets you easily customize your fit. The EZ-Angle Tether offers a simple guide from beginning through advanced inversion with embroidered markings at pre-set angles of 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
Start the journey to a healthier back and body with the included Bonus DVD, that guides you through seven corrective stretching and strengthening exercise routines to target specific trouble areas.
Back Pain Relief in Minutes a Day
Teeter offers the only inversion tables that are FDA-Registered as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for the relief of back pain, herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, muscle tension and spasm, and more.
In just minutes a day, you'll not only Feel better, you'll Move better because you'll have improved flexibility and less muscle tension, and Look better thanks to improved spinal alignment and better posture.
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
Third-party certified to UL safety standards. Teeter sets the standard for inversion equipment, meeting stringent inversion table safety standards and outperforming the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly. Built with unique and patented security features, including auto-locks and heat-treated steel with durable, scratch-resistant finishes.
5-year full manufacturer's warranty.
Included Products and Specifications:
- Boarding Base Frame is uniquely designed to make getting on and off easier than ever, with an arched frame and non-slip raised boarding platform
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security features an extended handle that reduces the need for bend or strain to easily secure the ankles
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer increased decompression at shallow angles, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion
- Stretch Max Handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Angle Tether takes the guesswork out of inversion with pre-set rotational control at 20, 40, and 60 degrees for beginning through advanced inversion
- FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the frame and bed provide targeted stretching options
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam reduce pressure for a comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Ankle Comfort Dial rotates to a high or low setting for a customized, secure fit
- Acupressure Nodes insert anywhere along the FlexTech Bed to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge designed to enhance decompression and alignment benefits; provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back
- Precision Balancing provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort; allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles
- Indicated for back pain, herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease and more
- Third-party certified by UL to meet stringent quality & safety standards - look for the label!
- Unique and patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel ensure durability and reliability
- Frustration-free assembly with less than the average number of parts of other inversion tables - includes tools for assembly
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 27.5"L x 27.5"W x 68.0"H
- Full-Color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- Bonus Healthy Back Routines DVD includes seven guided exercise routines to target specific trouble areas and benefit from daily stretching and strengthening
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum User Height: 4'8"-6'6"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5-year full warranty
- Dimensions: 60.0"L x 28.8"W x 58.5"H
- Brand: Teeter
- Model: FitSpine LX9 (Refurbished)
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
60.80 x 27.50 x 57.00 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
We give the 'teeter' a 5 star rating. Really LOVE the machine. It has done wonders for my husbands back. He was seeing a chiropractor every week. He now uses the teeter everyday and sometimes several times a day. He is sleeping better and has eliminated his leg and back pain.
Teeter inversion table.
I'm satisfied with it, has a few flaws.
Came almost a week early, top of line teeter with a nice discount ( refurbish )
Blemished buy, so there was some cosmetic damage. Was packaged loosely, so the product was not secured inside, causing additional scratches. Only reasons the rating is under 5. Works as advertised.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question