These inversion boots have changes my life! Seriously. I've been using them for almost 20 years - just finally had to buy a new pair - and they helped cure me of a chronic back problem that I had for several years. They have also given me abs of steel!
About This Item
Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots allow you to decompress in ultimate comfort to relieve back pain or perform inverted exercises to strengthen your core. Lightweight and portable, the boots are lined with soft 5/8" thick comfort foam and adjust to a secure and customized fit with dual-lock ratchet buckles. These one-size-fits-most boots feature optional calf loops that promote even weight distribution around the ankles. Use on appropriately sized bars* or with the Teeter EZ-Up Chin-Up Rack (sold separately).
Core Strengthening & Decompression
FDA Registered 510(k) Device. Indicated for back pain, sciatica, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, muscle spasm & facet syndrome. Strengthen your core with compression-free-sit-ups and crunches and work your hamstrings and glutes with inverted squats. Use pre-workout or post-workout to warm-up muscles or decompress the spine and stretch overworked muscles.
Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots
- Interior is lined with 5/8" thick soft foam to minimize pressure on the feet and ankles.
- Lightweight and durable DuPont Hytrel material for easy portability - weighs just 2 lbs. each!
- Unmatched strength with 40% glass/nylon alloy material in the hooks and Calf Loops.
- Dual self-locking, ratchet buckles for customized, secure fit.
- One size fits most with adjustable straps (suitable for calves up to 16 in. circumference)
- Includes optional Calf Loops that promote even weight distribution for more comfort.
- Use at home with the Teeter EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack (sold separately) or in the gym on appropriately sized bars.*
- FDA Registered 510(k) Device
- Full-color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD included.
- 5-year full manufacturer's warranty.
- *Maximum bar diameter of 1.25" (3.2 cm), weight-rated hanging bar required for use with EZ-Up Gravity Boots. Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.
Double Ratchet Straps and Locks
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Abs of steel, and a strong back to boot!
Can't live without them
I bought my first pair about six years ago after throwing my back out doing sit ups. I have been using them to hang almost every day since then and not only have I not had a single back problem but my posture has improved dramatically. After six years of daily use my first pair broke. No hesitation in buying a second pair. These are essential to my life now. Worth every penny and then some.
Very happy with these !
I am sure it is hard to hold an over 200 lb. person upside down with no discomfort and this is true with the Teeter gravity boots but they are tolerable and I have been able to invert 15 to 20 minutes couple times a day. Product looks cheap but they work very well with two adjustable latches rather than the standard one. Easy on and off. I also like the removable calf loops that absolutely provide extra support. They also come up far enough with padding for lower calf. I am using these on an ITX9600 Innova Inversion table that hurt the top of my feet so bad I could only invert for 1 or 2 minutes. On the table I removed the upper foot padding and hook the gravity boots on the bar. Very happy with these and I hope they last for years.
I use this daily to relieve lower back pain. Have to use it with a bar. I use an Iron Gym with it and works great. Your back will feel so much better! Hanging upside down really decompresses your spine and just feels incredible. Also, our cat Barry likes to brush up against my face.
Would buy again (and have)!
Comfortable and secure. This is my second set (first pair got lost in a move).
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question