I purchased these Teeter Gravity Boots to replace a pair I have had for years. I searched other brands and found some similar, but none that have the dual strap closures. This was a must-have for comfort and safety. The ratchet straps are similar to snowboard bindings. I use these with a bar hanging from my ceiling to I designed to adjust for my leg length discrepancy, but I would use these with the adapter if I had an inversion table
About This Item
The Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots with Adapter Kit is an upgrade for select Teeter Inversion Tables, offering users an option to add support during inverted exercise.* The Gravity Boots cover a large surface area, wrapping around the ankles with a strong yet flexible shell lined with 5/8" thick comfort foam. The boots adjust to a secure and customized fit with dual-lock ratchet buckles. The Adapter Kit replaces the standard ankle lock system on your Teeter. Teeter Inversion Table sold separately.
Decompression & Core Strengthening
FDA Registered 510(k) Device. Indicated for back pain, sciatica, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, muscle spasm & facet syndrome. Relax and invert in ultimate comfort for a premium inversion experience that offers maximum support and decreases pressure on the ankles and feet. Strengthen your core to prevent injury by performing compression-free inverted squats, sit-ups, and crunches in enhanced comfort.
Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots with Adapter Kit
- Compatible with Teeter Inversion Table models: EP-560, EP-860, NXT-S, and Teeter Inversion Racks and Bars. Teeter Inversion Table Sold Separately.
- Interior is lined with 5/8" thick soft foam to minimize pressure on the feet and ankles.
- Lightweight and durable DuPont Hytrel material for easy portability - weighs just 2 lbs. each!
- Unmatched strength with 40% glass/nylon alloy material in the hooks and Calf Loops.
- Dual self-locking, ratchet buckles for customized, secure fit.
- One size fits most with adjustable straps (suitable for calves up to 16 in. circumference).
- Includes optional Calf Loops that promote even weight distribution for more comfort.
- Adapter Kit made of heat-treated steel for security with a scratch-resistant, powder-coated finish.
- FDA Registered 510(k) Device.
- Full-color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD included.
- 5-year full manufacturer's warranty.
No features description available
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
19.00 x 7.50 x 7.50 Inches
great product at a good price and quick shipping
Great Product; even Greater Company to deal with
I purchased the Teeter EP970 about a month ago. I'm hoping it will help me with symptoms of spinal stenosis (numbness in both legs with prolonged standing). I believe it was starting to help, as the symptoms were taking longer to occur after a period of standing or walking.
However, the ankle assembly was hurting my ankles too much after only about 5 minutes of inversion. I called the company and they very kindly worked with me to change out the ankle lock assembly for the hang-up boots. What a difference! I've been able to greatly increase my inversion time, and I'm noticing even further improvement in my ability to stand and walk for longer periods, without the symptoms recurring.
The gravity boots are great!
The ankle claps that came with my table were really hurting my feet. So I got the gravity boots and they don't hurt and allow me to hang a lot longer.
Worth every cent.
I have had these for some time now and find them to be much more comfortable that the original equipment. These are so much easier on the ankles so I use my teeter much more often.
Amazing results and easy to use!
I purchased this a few weeks ago. I have a thoracic herniated disc that has been causing me tremendous pain. The Teeter has been the only consistent thing that has helped relieved the pressure in my back. Id definitely recommend this product to anyone having back pain.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question