Teeter EP-960 Inversion Table: Your Back Pain Solution
Target back pain at the source. Using gravity and your own body weight, the Teeter decompresses the spine to rejuvenate the discs, relieve pressure on the nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension. This is the secret that no other solution can provide, and why Teeter is able to offer relief for so many different back pain conditions.
Achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. At a Glance: Inversion Table Benefits
Built for the Benefits
- Relieve Back Pain
- Indicated for Herniated Discs, Sciatica and More
- Reduce Muscle Tension and Spasm
- Enhance Flexibility
- Improve Posture
- Build Core Strength Through Inverted Exercise
- Relief in Just Minutes a Day
- Healthy Back and Body Routines DVD
The Teeter EP-960 Inversion Table includes features and accessories to elevate your relaxation and ease of use.
Extended EZ-Reach Handles reduces bend and strain when securing the ankles for easy access. Traction Handles and extra-long Stretch Max Handles provide assistance and stretching options to increase decompression at shallow angles.
The extra-padded Ergo-Embrace™ Supports with specialty foam reduce pressure by distributing body weight around the foot and heel to maximize ankle comfort while inverted. The Ankle Comfort Dial™ rotates to a high or low setting for a customized, secure fit.
The patented ComforTrak™ Bed flexes for comfort and features a smooth surface that reduces friction for maximum decompression and relief. Teeter precision balancing makes inverting easy, giving you complete rotational control with simple arm movements. The Angle Tether makes it easy to pre-set your maximum inversion angle.
Bonus DVD content includes seven guided corrective exercise routines to target specific trouble areas and offer simple, quick guidance to help you on the road to a healthier back and body. Back Pain Relief in Minutes a Day
The Teeter Inversion Table is an effective, FDA Registered 510(k) medical device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles. The Teeter is indicated for back pain, sciatica, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, muscle spasm & facet syndrome.
Target the source of the ache to realign the spine, rejuvenate the discs and reduce nerve pressure. Stretch and decompress in just minutes a day for natural relief. Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards. Unique and patented security features, including auto-locks and heat-treated steel. Durable, scratch-resistant finishes.
5-year full manufacturer's warranty. Included Products and Specifications:
- EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security features an extended handle that reduces the need for bend or strain to easily secure the ankles
- Stretch Max Handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer increased decompression at shallow angles, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion
- ComforTrak Bed with smooth, durable surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-Frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
- Ankle Comfort Dial rotates to a high or low setting for a customized, secure fit
- Angle Tether offers pre-set rotational control
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles
- Indicated for back pain, herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease and more
- Third-party certified by UL to meet stringent quality & safety standards - look for the label!
- Unique and patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel ensure durability and reliability
- Easy 5-step assembly with less than the average number of parts of other inversion tables – includes tools for assembly
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.8" x 66"
- Full-Color Owner’s Manual and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- Bonus Healthy Back Routines DVD includes seven guided exercise routines to target specific trouble areas and benefit from daily stretching and strengthening
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum User Height: 4'8"-6'6"
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5-year full warranty
- Dimensions: 60.00”L x 28.80”W x 58.50”H
- Brand: Teeter
- Model: EP-960