About This Item
- Alcohol-free formulation - Uniquely formulated to not contribute to water absorption and is alcohol free, which helps reduce the risk of engine damage caused by excess water in the fuel during the combustion process.
- Detergency cleans, removes and prevents intake valve deposits in port fuel injected engines which improves engine operability issues such as rough idle and accelerator / throttle responsiveness.
- Cleans and controls carbon and combustion chamber deposits, minimizing cold start problems and deposit-related knock and ping. Prevents gum and varnish and disperses any that already exist in the fuel system.
- Maximum corrosion (rust) control of the entire fuel system in the most severe conditions. Test data shows that Techron Marine maximizes corrosion protection in both salt and fresh water environments.
- Stabilizes fuel for up to 24 months, delivering more than 4X fuel oxidation stability over pump fuel alone.
- Restores power and performance by cleaning fuel injectors, throttle body, carburetor and combustion chamber.
- Minimizes harmful exhaust emissions by keeping vital engine parts clean.
Instructions: Techron Marine keeps the entire fuel system clean with every fill up. Techron Marine is designed for gasoline carbureted or fuel injected spark ignited engines. For best results before a long period of no use or seasonal storage, add Techron Marine as directed and top off the tank to 7/8 full to allow for any expansion. Treat rate: ? 1 oz. of Techron Marine treats 10 gallons of gasoline ? One 10 oz. bottle of Techron Marine treats 100 gallons of fuel
|Manufacturer Part Number|