This game was so fun for our entire family. Walmart's price was cheaper than other retailers, so that was definitely a plus. We loved racing and working together as a team. Loved the skins to customize our vehicles along with the music and great quality graphics. It's not to easy, so I definitely get the experience from watching the rest of the family maneuver the game. If you love Mario kart, this is a must.
About This Item
Team Sonic Racing, Sega, Nintendo Switch, 010086770070
- Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes ? 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
- Team Racing : Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Performance & Skin Customization : Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle.
- Wisps - 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Adventure Mode : Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Various Characters and Classes : 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power classes.
Prod 65 Warning required. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Video Game Platform|
|Video Game Collection|
Sonic Team Racing
Racing / Driving
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Fun/Great gaming experience for the family
MJ's Switch Game
Great product for Nintendo Switch.
It's Mario Kart with a story mode and more things to customize. What's not to love? Don't pass it up if you're even remotely interested.
Fun Racer with an Interesting Mechanic
I really enjoyed this game! The team mechanic is interesting and, for the most part, well implemented. My only issue with the game as of right now is the online, however this could easily change, since the game has only been out for a few days.
Not excatly what I expected! Money wasted!
Not excatly Mario Kart! Its boring like Nick Kart Racer. Dont waste your coins
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question