Check out these related products
- $54.52 Was $60.00Save $5.48
- $40.09 List price $45.00Save $4.91
- $49.56 List price $53.00Save $3.44
About this item
About this item
TEACHING MATHEMATICS VISUALLY & ACTIVELY
This practical book provides teachers in primary and secondary schools with advice and resources to develop a visual and active approach to teaching mathematics.
This exciting new edition comes with a helpful CD, offering resources and practical activities that make it easy for readers to try out the ideas in the book for themselves.
This new edition has:
-new resource materials, including dynamic PowerPoint presentations to use in your teaching
-a new section on Time
-specific examples of teaching strategies
-lots more ideas for lesson activities.
With clear explanations and strong visual layout, this is an ideal resource for teachers, SENCOs (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators) and teaching assistants who want to motivate their learners with different and exciting ways of teaching and learning maths.
Tandi Clausen-May is an independent educational researcher based in England. She works nationally and internationally in the area of mathematics education.
|Number of Pages:||105|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.27 x 11.69 x 0.25 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $3.35 List price $3.95Save $0.60
- $2.46 Was $2.90Save $0.44
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $5.71 Was $6.29Save $0.58
- $11.54 Was $12.83Save $1.29
- $3.44 List price $5.99Save $2.55
- $6.88 List price $11.99Save $5.11
- $8.47 List price $8.99Save $0.52