Teachers Working Together For School Success, Paperback
Arrives by Monday, Feb 24
Or get it by Thu, Feb 20 with faster delivery
About This Item
Teachers Working Together for School Success demonstrates how to be a leader both inside and outside the classroom, and then shows you how your leadership holds the power to improve your classroom, school, district, and off-campus life. Based on the concept that today's educators must interact with each other more than ever, Martinez presents questions, activities, and suggestions to help teachers:
- Exercise leadership influence in their relationships with co-workers.
- Understand the concepts of conflict and resolution as applied to the school setting.
- Judge how to effectively contribute to a team effort.
- Examine their own performance and professional growth .
By pooling your strengths with those of your fellow teachers, you will discover that you have all the elements necessary for organizational success.Features
- Edited - Mario C. Martinez
- Author Affiliation - University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 104
- Publication Date - 10-Jun-04
- Language - English
- Primary Subject Code - Teacher Leadership - CA8
- Copyright Year - 2004
- Item Weight - 6 oz.
Mario C. Martinez is Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Leadership at the University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV), where he teaches courses in leadership, human relations, educational change, and administration. Prior to joining UNLV, he had been an assistant professor in Educational Management and Development at New Mexico State University. His career also includes stints at the Hewlett Packard Corporation as a financial analyst and at the Governor's Office in the State of Arizona as a Strategic Management Officer.- SKU: CRWN1080
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Number of Pages|
Martinez, Mario C.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
8.96 x 6.14 x 0.28 Inches
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.