Consider these popular products
Women's Tie Front Blouse
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This women's tie front blouse comes in a variety of colors and features a lightweight fabric, feminine neckline and ties on chest. What else do you need? Pair with shorts and wedges for a day under the sun or with jeans and flats.
Women's Tie Front Blouse:
- 100% polyester
- Slight v-neck
- Ties on front
- Pleated front
- Eyelet detail on back with triple button closure
- Banded bottom
- Slightly sheer
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are about 3-4 inches larger than your arm or a regular armhole.by EyeluvKlothes10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The blouse is fairly open on the sides, what I did was buy a nude fitted camosile through Walmart, and no problem! Looks awesome.by CHATCAT8/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's just a big smook type top.by sshopper028/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. with the arms being as wide as they are, would this lay okay under a cardigan or would it "bunch up" too much?
- It probably wouldn't bunch up too much. It really depends on the sizing you choose. It you like a looser fit, and buy a size larger than normal then i would say that it wouldn't fit well with a cardigan. If you buy your size then it should be okay with a cardigan. The material at the shoulder area may go a little over the shoulder, but should not cause bunching. The material is very thin, and transparent, you can't see this in the picture. Its a sheer thin material that looks very elegant. It doesn't look cheap. I don't wear mine with a cardigan but i would if the weather required it.by SunnyCa80511/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear mine under a cardigan and it looks great.by cantikgirl10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the cardigan is fited , it will come out perfect.by NIMEE10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?