Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$9.99 List price $11.99Save $2.00
- Reduced Price$34.99 List price $47.99Save $13.00
- from $46.99
Check out these related products
- Clearance$9.00 List price $17.99Save $8.99
- Reduced Price$15.99 List price $17.99Save $2.00
- Reduced Price$16.12 List price $32.99Save $16.87
- Reduced Price$25.29 List price $31.61Save $6.32
- Clearance$18.79 List price $37.99Save $19.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Straighten up and fry right with the Taylor Weekend Warrior Deep Fry Thermometer, which is perfect for checking the cooking temperature of oil indoors or out back. The thermometer sports a deluxe stainless-steel 2" luminescent dial for better visibility in dim light, and the extra-long stainless-steel stem makes it ideal when you're deep-frying your holiday bird.
Taylor Weekend Warrior Deep-Fry Dial Thermometer #804:
- Stainless-steel 2" luminescent dial provides better visibility
- Extra-long stainless-steel stem makes it ideal for deep fryers.
- Reads temperatures from 50 to 550 degrees F
- NSF-certified for professional use
- 3.5"L x 3.0"W x 15.0"H
Instructions: To Use the Pan Clip: Clip the thermometer on the side of the pan. The thermometer tip should be at least 2-1/2 inch into the liquid. Do not let the tip of the stem touch the bottom of the pan. Always wear a heat-resistant glove when touching the thermometer during or after use. Do not use a wet or damp cloth. Do not touch with bare hands! Do not use in an oven.
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||804|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.50 x 3.00 x 15.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 15 inches. It has a clip that attaches to the sideof the pan. The clip can be moved up or down the stem of the thermometer so you can use it with deeper or more shallow pots.by LilysMom20075/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?