Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$65.57 List price $88.68Save $23.11
- Reduced Price$44.00 List price $69.99Save $25.99
- Reduced Price$43.19 List price $58.44Save $15.25
- Reduced Price$65.37 List price $88.38Save $23.01
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$21.30 List price $31.46Save $10.16
- Reduced Price$31.79 List price $61.14Save $29.35
- Reduced Price$19.19 List price $26.04Save $6.85
- Reduced Price$39.25 List price $53.14Save $13.89
- Reduced Price$30.32 List price $41.05Save $10.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Talking Digital Scale
|Video Game Platform:||TAYLOR 70844091M Talking Digital Scale|
|Material:||Stainless Steel , Glass Platform|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7084M|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Features:||Includes 3 AAA batteries|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 14.00 x 1.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this does not store day to day weight in memory.by CommunityAnswer7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wish I knew how to calibrate it. I purchased this scale last year and it was fine until last week. Imagine my surprise when I got on the scale and the voice told me that I weighed 30 pounds less than the day before. I immediately thought I needed to change the batteries because I knew that I had not lost 30 pounds. I changed the batteries and lo and behold the scale still "insisted" that I had lost 30 pounds. There are no instructions on how to calibrate it so now it is ready for the trash heap. I have gone online to seek an answer and there seems to be none. I would NEVER purchase a Taylor scale again, and if you buy this remember that you are buying it at your own risk.by Filgrastin7/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$17.97 Was $24.99Save $7.02
- Rollback$16.97 Was $26.34Save $9.37
- Rollbackfrom $22.94
- Rollback$47.21 Was $58.00Save $10.79
- Rollback$36.99 Was $49.99Save $13.00