Consider these popular products
- $14.66 Was $17.24Save $2.58
- $11.46 Was $15.96Save $4.50
- $6.15 Was $11.70Save $5.55
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (Wii)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars is a wild, over-the-top fighting game designed for all levels of players. Hardcore Capcom fighting fans will dig in to the games depth combining the capabilities of each tag team duo to unleash devastating attacks. The 20+ fighter roster is a diverse mix from both companies: From Capcoms 30-year history come characters Ryu and Chun-Li from Street Fighter, Frank West from Dead Rising and Mega Man Volnutt from Mega Man Legends. Tatsunokos near half-century of Japanese animation excellence is represented by Ken the Eagle and Jun the Swan from the Science Ninja Team Gatchaman anime ( known in North America as Battle of the Planets), cybernetic warrior Casshan and comedic action hero Yatterman No. 1. Play solo, play versus, or face off online over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Wi-Fi multiplayer: TvC offers an innovative, robust online experience, including:
- International play: Face off online against players all over the world.
- Ranked battles: In addition to friendly battles, prove your worth in ranked matches that build up Battle Points and titles on your way to becoming the top player in the world.
- Leader boards: Check out the worlds top players or where you rank among your friends with comprehensive online leader boards.
- More than 20 fighters to choose from.
- Two-man tag team action: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each characters special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
- Four button fighting controls: Easy-to-understand four button control scheme opens gameplay up to new players with familiar movements and combos.
- Depth of gameplay: Once the basics are mastered, players can go deeper into the fighting game controls to master Aerial Rave air combos, Delayed Hyper Combos, Mega Crash defensive moves, Assault attack moves and the Baroque extended combo system.
- Fast-paced action and huge attacks: Each character has a unique arsenal of moves, including spectacular Hyper Combos that literally take over the screen with devastating results.
- 3D characters, 2D fighting gameplay: As in Street Fighter IV, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars has bright, 3D rendered characters battling it out in familiar 2D style.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Violence
|Video Game Genre:||Action - fighting|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Collection:||Street Fighter|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||35016|
|Subgenre:||Head to Head|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Publisher:||Capcom CO., LTD|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Nunchuk , Wii Remote|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.