Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$54.88 List price $76.93Save $22.05
- Rollback$16.79 Was $18.21Save $1.42
- Reduced Price$39.00 List price $54.60Save $15.60
Targus 58" Tripod with 3-Way Pan Head
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$29.95 List price $39.90Save $9.95
- Reduced Price$29.95 List price $40.00Save $10.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Targus Tripod with Three-Way Panhead is designed to stabilize most digital cameras and camcorders and is great for photographers of all levels of experience. The tripod features a quick-release plate that makes it a breeze to switch from handheld shooting to tripod and back again. The tripod can extend to a height of 58 inches when in use and folds away to 17 inches for easy storage.
Targus 58" Tripod with 3-Way Pan Head:
- Folded height of 17"
- Quick-release plate
- Quick-release leg locks
- Bubble level
- 3-way fluid pan head
- Rubber grip feet
- Includes carrying case
- 2.5-lb capacity
- Extended height 58"
|Maximum Weight:||2.5 lbs|
|Rated Load Capacity:||5 lb|
|Form Factor:||Floor Standing|
|Compatible Devices:||Digital Cameras , Camcorder , Digital SLR|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TGT-58TR|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.92 x 4.49 x 25.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Oh yes, the feet actually adjust to the terrain so that you get a level shot just about anywhere. I haven't personally used it outdoor but have tried some pretty tricky filming for my YouTube channel and it hasn't failed me yet. It also have a hook so that you can hang a bag on it for added weight and stability for those really windy days.by Wanzy4/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it would be good for outdoor use. It's about 3-4 pounds and about 2' when collapsed and in it's carry case. It has two levels and is easy to adjust, so it's good for any terrain. It's also got a quick release feature so you can quickly get your camera off if you need it. It's also got a hook at the bottom that I assume allows you to add weight for stability.by Dalton2412/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has nice soft feet that adjust to uneven surfaceby little440cuda12/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I think it is light weight, sturdy and easy setup.by JerryTT12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its light waight, easy to assemble and it tells you when levelby buyshopaholic12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a hook in the center to hang a bag on for more weight to add stability on a really windy day. So whatever you hang on that hook has to be under that max load in weight.by Wanzy4/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5.5 pounds but i wouldn't even put 2 pounds on this tripod do yourself a favor and buy a better, more rugged and better made tripod.by GlueBomb10/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While I do not have a specific number for you I would guess the best answer is "Not much more than a pound or two." All of the movable and rotating parts are plastic and held in place by tension knobs which will wear out fairly quickly if under a lot of stress.by McTerry10/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is showing 5lbs.by LovethisSLR8/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No large telephotos for this guy. My kodak z990 is 2lbs. I would think twice about 5lbs. Camera and small lense maybe more.by AutoFocus11/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, that is the panhead, it is removable, repositionable and has the screw you attach to the cameraby little440cuda12/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does....the mounting plate unclips from the tripod and you screw it to the bottom of the camera or camcorder. Then reattach the baseplate to the tripod and you're good to go. Baseplate comes off extremely easy with the aid of a thumb lever.by Tommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm11/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it will work with most all camerasby EngMastiffs211/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it doesby mmc4249/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $6.84
- from $7.77
- Reduced Price$49.00 List price $65.57Save $16.57