Iâve seen this spice mix inside many Mexicansâ home kitchens. Iâve also seen several Mexican men proudly wear a tee-shirt with logo. OMG Iâm so happy I bought this spice mix! Itâs part of every Mexican meal I cook. If you want an authentic Mexican flavor...combine it with Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder to taste!
About This Item
- The familiar taste of Tapatio sauce in a dry spice rub
- Savory spice blend of Mexican herbs and spices
- Use as steak seasoning and hamburger seasoning, poultry seasoning, and seafood seasoning
- Can be mixed into marinades and dry rub blends
- Sprinkle on melon, pineapple, or other fresh fruit for a blast of flavor
- The perfect addition to your favorite spicy foods!
- Tapatio has been bringing the heat (and the hot sauce expertise!) for over 45+ years. Learn more at https://tapatiohotsauce.com/
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Tapatio Seasoning
- 1 lime, halved
- Dash of Tapatio Hot Sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) chilled beer (preferably Mexican and dark)
- Stir together kosher salt and Tapatio Seasoning on a plate. Run a lime half around edge of a pint glass, then turn glass over onto plate and rotate to attach salt mixture.
- Add lime juice and Tapatio Hot Sauce to glass, then top with beer.
- How do you pronounce "Tapatio"? Tapatio is pronounced "Tah-pah-tee-o"
- What does Tapatio mean? Tapatio signifies a person originating from Guadalajara, a city in the heart of Mexico.
Ingredients: SEA SALT, RED PEPPER, GARLIC, VINEGAR POWDER, SPICES, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM DIACETATE, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, SILICON DIOXIDE TO PREVENT CAKING.
Explore this item
Super Snack Time
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.