Similar items in stock
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Disney Interactive Tangled - Action/Adventure Game - Wii
Take on a fun-filled storybook comedy adventure in Disney Tangled for Wii! In this visually entertaining journey inspired by the animated film, you will explore familiar environments, take on engaging quests and play a host of mini games along the way. Discover multiple activities, rejuvenate and nurture characters in need, befriend animals and ensure that adventurous Rapunzel aided by the swashbuckling Flynn overcomes challenging escapades to untangle her dreams.
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10396200|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Publisher:||Disney Interactive Studios|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Nunchuk , Wii Remote|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- Yes. However, if she is already pretty good at playing video games, I would still recommend getting it if you are willing to sit and play it with her. It will help her build dexterity and she will like the graphics (it is like she is playing in a cartoon). The game was created in a way that makes it easy for a parent to play the male character to help the child playing the female character. If you don't plan to play it with her, then it will definitely be too hard for her. I'm not even sure if you can play in single player mode as we have always had to have someone helping our five year old daughter and have never tried to set it to single player mode.by KMajda1/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- She could play it as long as you or a person who can read is playing it with her till she understands the game.by yigel1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you play it with her, I think she would like parts of it. Many of the instructions aren't intuitive on this game and we became frustrated at first, but once we figured it out, my 5 year old did well on her own. There are coloring activities that she could participate in, but a lot of it may be over her level.by djmlmm1/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think this game would be a little too advanced for her. She might like just taking the character and running around the land, but as far as completing the tasks, it may be challenging.by SPAAQueen12/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Would be hard for her. Verify games with 2K labels (IN RED @T A CORNER). This games are more easy for kids with this ages. :)by DNKA12/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My 5 year old has difficulties. She would probably enjoy watching you play and participating, but would not be able to play on her own.by ATXMom33012/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 7, it is hard for her....My 12 year old tried to help figure it out and she couldn't I would say do not waste your money!by Staci850412/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. it was hard for my 15 year old sister to figure out. probably 6+by cupcakesweetie1/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It probably is. You need to use the nunchuck and the remote. I have a 2 1/2 year old who loved the movie. So I play the game along with her. She enjoys the scenes and eventually she will be able to play by herself.by MamaBear0712/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- May be a little tough for a 3 1/2 year old, but then again, our 4 1/2 year old can figure a lot of it out and loves it. Generally, I think this game is more for 6 and up.by go4deal12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?